Husbands, boyfriends and cucks; what do you feel in the exact moment when a black guy is cumming inside your partner??

Topic.

Emotionally, physically and sexually.
if and when that moment arrives and you are grinding your fat round cock head deeper into my wife's quivering squeezing tight pussy as she pushes her wide hips and big round ass hard into you and begs you to cum with her and to fill her womb with your thick potent seed it will be the just as emotionally physically and sexually intense and intimate and perhaps even loving as well as primal and instinctive for me as it will be for you and her.

It’s the hottest feeling to see and hear her bull unload deep inside my wife, knowing that she says no one has ever filled her like he does.
His cumming causes her to squirt, making a huge mess.
After he pulls out, much of his large load of cum leaks from her.
Her fuck sessions with him include him doing that at least twice.

Goddamn, that is perfect. There's nothing more amazing than when the black bull shoots and blasts that hot thick load inside that pink pussy, filling it up and making her feel better than she ever has. And yeah, there's always plenty of black jizz to squirt when he pulls out, letting us see how perfect it all is.

You must think of him knocking her up all the time.

Each of these pics shows the exact moment some other new black stranger in some other hotel room empties his balls into my wife then the moneyshot

Attachments

• MONTI 1 April 18 2013 143.jpg
    MONTI 1 April 18 2013 143.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 267
  • MONTI 1 April 18 2013 150.jpg
    MONTI 1 April 18 2013 150.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 271
  • imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-9Aw3HwIycYO.jpg
    imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-9Aw3HwIycYO.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 264
  • imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-HzXsPSaRJTMyfn.jpg
    imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-HzXsPSaRJTMyfn.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 251
  • imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-toHMvh5BwTN3P.jpg
    imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-toHMvh5BwTN3P.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 248
  • 233_1000.jpg
    233_1000.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 236
  • 26fc81b1.JPG
    26fc81b1.JPG
    47.7 KB · Views: 254
  • 2562206-b8a407c1278552e4bae8d6ec272e33ac.jpg
    2562206-b8a407c1278552e4bae8d6ec272e33ac.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 322
  • thumbnail (1).jpeg
    thumbnail (1).jpeg
    31.6 KB · Views: 338
  • 2562201-c72216463d298f249db22281a0bed999.jpg
    2562201-c72216463d298f249db22281a0bed999.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 301
  • 2562204-3c6a6fbe33206e06282eef87afd2b309.jpg
    2562204-3c6a6fbe33206e06282eef87afd2b309.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 271
  • thumbnail.jpeg
    thumbnail.jpeg
    14 KB · Views: 273
Topic.

Topic.

Topic.

I never feel jealousy when my wife fucks other guys, just pride and a high state of arousal. I love it when she let's other guys cum in her, it makes the sex real and she is giving them the one thing that is normally reserved for me. So I know she is really into the guy and enjoying the sex, I love to know the exact moment that the guy is pumping his seed inside of her.

I'm surprised that more husbands don't do this. It seems uncommon. It sounds like it would be pretty intense.
When my wife let's a guy cum in her and I am there to witness it then I will definitely fuck her straight away. Only 2 times I didn't was when she slept in another room with the guy and told me in the morning she had let him cum in her, obviously I fucked her there and then. The other time was when we had agreed she could be exclusively the other guys for the night. He called me in to witness the moment he came in her and then I went to my bed and waited until morning for my turn.

Its where nature takes over and the white wife will want the darker more muscular and stronger much better lovers warm seed deeper inside her than her pale husband can put it. even if she didn't plan to....her mind and body is in ******* at that very moment and just the thought of him giving her his baby is what she wants at that very moment. He flows deep into her and she's in heaven and wants him again and again to make love to her.

This is awesome. When she says she finds a guy "special," that clearly means that he gets her pussy wet and he makes her feel like a slut. That's when she wants that raw black cock! You get jealous, but she makes that work for her -- and for you. When she's with him, sounds like she ignores you completely and concentrates on her big black bull, letting you see how a superior man makes her feel.

Yes, you worry about her getting knocked up, but part of you fantasizes and wants her to be black bred, having everyone see her swollen belly full of a black baby after this amazing black stud filled up her pussy. Some of your buddies would be negative about her getting impregnated by a black guy, while others would go home and beat off thinking about their own wives and gfs getting blacked and knocked up.
Yes, she ignores me when she is with that "special guy" and she also arrange sleepovers with him while I take the ******* out on camping etc. Or they stay on a hotel that we pay for. The only contact during a weekend like that she calls the *******. Probably naked in bed with him. She have called me while she suck dick. "Do you remember to pack for soccer practice tomorrow (gobble gobble). Good! (Gobble gobble shoke) I'm busy so we talk tomorrow? " He probably told her too suck his cock when she calls.

Yes, she ignores me when she is with that "special guy" and she also arrange sleepovers with him while I take the ******* out on camping etc. Or they stay on a hotel that we pay for. The only contact during a weekend like that she calls the *******. Probably naked in bed with him. She have called me while she suck dick. "Do you remember to pack for soccer practice tomorrow (gobble gobble). Good! (Gobble gobble shoke) I'm busy so we talk tomorrow? " He probably told her too suck his cock when she calls.

What a great fucking whore. She's a keeper. Black dick makes life better for all of us.

Back