Husband proposed you to be blacked

He could be and this should be something you talk about. His addiction likey lead you to the fun of BBC, but be careful. With addictions, there's always that next step that is needed to now excite you (or him).

Don't get too mad at your husband. I'm guessing you took your own panties off once you saw that bbc hard and you husband totally cool with you trying it.
Our sex life was not great before I got into the BBC scene

Wanna b surrounded by as many BBC as possible 4 BLOWBANG!!N
It took a minute to warm up to swinging but after hubby convinced me to have sex with several different men I was pretty easy to convince to go black. Of course, I love it now!!!
View attachment 5306648

Is any woman who refuses his husband or bf when she ask her to be blacked and why?
Did you regret the decision ?

what's a blowbang?
Me w 10 or more BBC Cummings on me N n me!!

so, it really was a spontaneous swinging. in my experience, that does not happen very often. i am sure you will know what i mean. generally, couple really mentally prepare before doing things.
I agree it's weird. 3 of the 4 there had prev experience. Nothing would have happened if none of us had any experience. I talked to my husband about his past and all the details. I never said, "oh gross' and all that. I asked what about this and what about that. I did not jump up and down either saying "sounds like fun.' It took a while. My panties were not off for a long time after we arrived. I could have bailed at any time, but there was this "bad girl" feeling I had as the night progressed. It's hard to explain, but I just went with it.

Yes. I think wife must have the last world if they will.do.it or not... we can have an opinion
i will actually listen to my husband if he does not want me to go out and have sex or other situation. He does not use that option much at all. Oddly, I have been the one to back out way more often. If I don't have that "feel" I don't have sex.

Back