Husband proposed you to be blacked

Amazing. What your husband reaction was when the first bbc enter in you?
I was 28 and my husband was 36 at the time. The black guy was a 22 year old. My husband told him to undress and watch us while he licked and fingered me as I suck his cock. The young guy was hard as a rock and stroking his dick while Ron got me wet. When I was wet enough, he pulled my legs apart and told the young man to enter me. He lowered his face next to mine and gave me a deep kiss as the guy slipped his cock into me and then stepped back and just let us fuck. I came from it all before too long and then the young man came inside of me right after...

12.jpg

I was 28 and my husband was 36 at the time. The black guy was a 22 year old. My husband told him to undress and watch us while he licked and fingered me as I suck his cock. The young guy was hard as a rock and stroking his dick while Ron got me wet. When I was wet enough, he pulled my legs apart and told the young man to enter me. He lowered his face next to mine and gave me a deep kiss as the guy slipped his cock into me and then stepped back and just let us fuck. I came from it all before too long and then the young man came inside of me right after...

View attachment 5306834
Have you had old bbc bull? If the answer is yes, which fuck more?

I think all white fems desire it, for some reason they hold back. not sure what it is, maybe hubbies reaction maybe taboo thing

I thought he was crazy when he asked me if I wanted to fuck a black man with a big dick if I only knew you, I would’ve done it along time ago. Thanks to my husband for introducing me into the lifestyle know when I’m walking in the mall I’m like a kid in the candy store, looking at all the big black lollipops

I thought he was crazy when he asked me if I wanted to fuck a black man with a big dick if I only knew you, I would’ve done it along time ago. Thanks to my husband for introducing me into the lifestyle know when I’m walking in the mall I’m like a kid in the candy store, looking at all the big black lollipops
Are you fell satisfied to the full.with this lifestyle?

Yes, he is OK with it. It was his idea. He always wanted to see me fuck a black man so every so often he will bring in you BBC for me to fuck. We met some at the local gym and in the grocery store it turns him on to see me with a different man And I loves it. I can’t fuck all the black guys I want so I never get bored of the same dick.

Yes, he is OK with it. It was his idea. He always wanted to see me fuck a black man so every so often he will bring in you BBC for me to fuck. We met some at the local gym and in the grocery store it turns him on to see me with a different man And I loves it. I can’t fuck all the black guys I want so I never get bored of the same dick.
It is the perfect answer! I always says to all my friend when wife is happy husbands are happy!
I think once in a life each wife need to experiment a bbc and front that point she will.see if he love bbc or not and whaT to do in future.
I don't belive in a marriage where no-one cheating, it is impossible. If one of them have the possibility will do so why not let experiment a bbc and waiting to cheating 🤔

It took a while for me to wrap my head around having bbc bulls. Once I was convinced this would turn my hubby on I let go. Never did I imagine going to a bbc's house or apartment and for hours I was used over and over until no cock was still hard.
This is a good news for every couple. It's a matter to start, then all will become easy! :sex:

It is the perfect answer! I always says to all my friend when wife is happy husbands are happy!
I think once in a life each wife need to experiment a bbc and front that point she will.see if he love bbc or not and whaT to do in future.
I don't belive in a marriage where no-one cheating, it is impossible. If one of them have the possibility will do so why not let experiment a bbc and waiting to cheating 🤔
I agree I have to girlfriends that is cheating on their husbands with BBC’s. One is the school teacher and the other one is a accountant they always say black guys have the biggest dicks and know how to fuck one of them husbands is a racist you don’t like black guys but she do so it’s going to stay a secret

I agree I have to girlfriends that is cheating on their husbands with BBC’s. One is the school teacher and the other one is a accountant they always say black guys have the biggest dicks and know how to fuck one of them husbands is a racist you don’t like black guys but she do so it’s going to stay a secret
I am.with you. You think normal.
The 2 husbands of your girlfriends have 2 options - to accept that his wife love bbc and she have a bull for fulfield his pleasure and coming home to him having a normal life or to cheating and having the same life with her.

Soo in the end I don't understand why not letting your wife having pleasure with a bbc black man who can satisfy her a lot... in the end cheating is the last solution... you you can't say STOP to your felling ...

I think.man are afraid to.accept because other people will laugh about situation ... but all this can be in secret and bought parts be agree ( my personal option )

Consensual cuckolding or swinging is always better than cheating!

Generally, one is jealous, or both are.
Yes... but once you start the subject it is difficult to go back. If a woman will.start the subject and husband will be jealous what will hapend ... CHEATING - because wife will know she will never be OK with this. Or can be brainwashing, letting him have a ffm wits somebody to.gain what she want but she will never say.... oh Huby if you say no is no. ( just my ideas )

Yes... but once you start the subject it is difficult to go back. If a woman will.start the subject and husband will be jealous what will hapend ... CHEATING - because wife will know she will never be OK with this. Or can be brainwashing, letting him have a ffm wits somebody to.gain what she want but she will never say.... oh Huby if you say no is no. ( just my ideas )
Seems like you have an experience with a reluctant wife, my man! I cannot agree more.

Seems like you have an experience with a reluctant wife, my man! I cannot agree more.
Yes. When my ex wife was for an year to a study in another country I told her... let's stop.the relationship till.you come back.because will be too much presure to say stop.to.another person and more if you *******. She say no... I love you I.will never do.this... fuck... guess what she did. ( it was the. Best idea to stop.our relationship for 1 year )

Back