Husband and wife double teamed on same bed

While there are black men willing to fuck a both members of a cuckold couple - I don't think many of them are willing to share that fact with their friends. Even though for some its more about power than bisexuality. As a result I suspect this seldom happens.

Has any husband and wife beened fucked by two bulls next to each other on the same bed? Fantasy here. I suspect many bulls that would fuck a cuck in front of his wife would not be willing to do so in front of another man.

Why are you assuming this scenario involves mostly-straight bulls willing to fuck a cuck? The two bulls could be predominantly gay, in which case they could have an issue fucking the wife and have no issue with the cuck. Or they could be true bisexuals and not have any issues with the setup at all.

Any assumption is made solely on the probabilities that most men are heterosexual. While acceptance of bisexuality is increasing - YEA! All the bisexual bulls we have played with have not been publicly open about it and have known other bulls that they were willing to discuss this with.

We've spoke to a number of couples interested in this but none who have had two of any orientation double team them - I'm sure it happens rarely.

Has any husband and wife beened fucked by two bulls next to each other on the same bed? Fantasy here. I suspect many bulls that would fuck a cuck in front of his wife would not be willing to do so in front of another man.
Nosotros somos una pareja swinger bisexual versátiles yo soy negro pero respondiendo la pregunta lo hemos hecho muchas veces aunque nos gusta mucho más ponernos en cuatro uno frente al otro y nos vamos besando masturbando hablando de como se sienten las pingas que nos están clavando por todos lados y podemos asegurar que es una experiencia única

Back