Humiliation

Ladies do you truly enjoy teasing or humiliating your hubby, or is that just a male fantasy? If so, what gets you off?

I think it’s definitely more of a male fantasy. Don’t get me wrong I like having sex with other men. You have to realize as say my husband that insulting your cock is insulting my cock so to speak. I like a manly man who fucks and acts like a man. Yes I’ll sleep with other men but it is a cpl‘s thing, you do it together even if you do it apart. Who is there waiting when you get home or watched whatever. That’s the last cock and I want a man, not a grovelling pussy in a cage or some guy hellbent on me tormenting him and his limp dick. But that’s just my opinion, each to there own and everybody is different
I 100% agree with this. Don't get me wrong, I love BBC & I love fucking other guys, but it's about my hubby & me. He enjoys watching me take big black cock up my ass just as much as I love doing it & it enhances OUR sex-life hugely, we have great sex after BBC sex. If that changed for him, then I would stop if he wanted me to, straight away.

I definitely enjoyed it in the beginning when hubby was still getting used to his new role as a cuck and a sissy. It was hot seeing my hubby transition from a traditional male sex partner to a sissy cuckold. Chastity, denial, teasing and humiliation definitely played a large part in his initial training. Now that he is pussy free for 5+ years and regularly plays with BBC himself the teasing and humiliation is less of a part of our lifestyle, but still comes into play every so often. More for his benefit at this point than for myself, although I still enjoy it.

Back