Humiliation of white husbands

Is is humiliating for a white cuckold husband to raise the black bulls baby?

• Yes

Votes: 246 77.1%
  • No

Votes: 73 22.9%

• Total voters
tumblr_n36lui84t41sxhkn1o1_500.jpg
Is it a coincidence that she wears a zebra colored dress? :)

It depends on how you see it. My wife's black boyfriend still considers himself a bull. We agreed that I should raise our *******.

Well that is his loss. I have a 19 year old from this lifestyle and I am there for everything. My ******* just thinks that our relationship didnt work out and we moved on with our lives. I was there from kindergarden to every life event she has. I still dip in the pool from time to time but the connection was real. The husband and I are really cool now. I would be lying if i said it wasnt difficult at first. But I made it clear that I a man and take my responsibilty serioulsy. Hope I am not preaching but all of her life decesions are a group effort.

Well that is his loss. I have a 19 year old from this lifestyle and I am there for everything. My ******* just thinks that our relationship didnt work out and we moved on with our lives. I was there from kindergarden to every life event she has. I still dip in the pool from time to time but the connection was real. The husband and I are really cool now. I would be lying if i said it wasnt difficult at first. But I made it clear that I a man and take my responsibilty serioulsy. Hope I am not preaching but all of her life decesions are a group effort.
It's great to hear about your experiences.

My wife's black boyfriend, who is a nice guy, says that he loves sex without obligations, and he likes to have power over a married man. I have no problems with that. We all respect each other.

I totally agree and I feel the same way. I know that I am a good dude I also treat them with respect. It is very easy to have all onboard if you conduct yourself properly. I will catch up later time for SEC football go HOGS.

I have read that some black males feel that their white sex partners look down on them. Have you ever experienced that?

Back