Humiliation of white husbands

Is is humiliating for a white cuckold husband to raise the black bulls baby?

• Yes

Votes: 246 77.1%
  • No

Votes: 73 22.9%

• Total voters
Thanks for your input. I appreciate it!! I guess we are going to do what's important to us.

I don't expect other people to understand our desire to have an interracial baby and not a baby by me. I am however so strongly attracted to the interracial cuckold lifestyle that it seems natural to me that my wife breeds black. I would be a strong sign of how much my wife and I love each other and how happy we are to be an interracial cuckold couple.

I find it very responsible that my wife chooses to breed with a man who has very good genes - genes that are superior to my white genes.

I am glad that you are also in to IR . I hope your ******* will give you a biracial grandchild soon.View attachment 641505

Last edited by a moderator:
If a man can't ******* a baby and his wife is desperate for a baby, the colour of the sperm donner doesn't matter.
However if you only want a baby because of its colour, it makes it sound like the baby doesn't matter.
You have to consider the welfare of the baby. Is you local community accepting of mixed race children, is it going to get bullied at school, rejected by your families etc?
Remember this is a baby, a human being not a prop in a role play...
If you think you are doing this for the right reasons, good luck. If you aren't, don't do it...

I think that most white cuckolds have thought about how it would be if their wife turned pregnant with a biracial kid.

I am pretty sure that most cuckolds find this fantasy very erotic and very exciting indeed. Whether they are willing to admit it or not.

For most interracial cuckold couples it will remain just a fantasi.

A few couples decide to make it reality. I believe that my wife and I will belong to this group in a few months.View attachment 640801
I think you are right about most of us have thought about our wifes betting bred by a Black Man, after all this is the ultimate in humiliation for us and would show the world exactly what our wifes have been up to.
However, although this is very erotic for me, it is also a subject which most couple back away from at some point, due mainly, as you have already pointed out in another post, to not being accepted by friends, family, work etc. It is a shame this aspect holds us back.
I wish you both luck if you do actually see this through and would love to hear from you as you side step those objectors.
Best of luck to you.

If a man can't ******* a baby and his wife is desperate for a baby, the colour of the sperm donner doesn't matter.
However if you only want a baby because of its colour, it makes it sound like the baby doesn't matter.
You have to consider the welfare of the baby. Is you local community accepting of mixed race children, is it going to get bullied at school, rejected by your families etc?
Remember this is a baby, a human being not a prop in a role play...
If you think you are doing this for the right reasons, good luck. If you aren't, don't do it...

Yes.

And to be humiliated we need to grant another their wish for us to feel humiliated. To feel shame requires our permission.

Trying to create an, "Ubermensch," because of "superior black genes" is so juvenile, asinine, and denigrating.

Aborting a kid as a leftover sex prop is disgusting.

Personally I don't think there is a superior race. I know black guys with cocks a lot bigger than mine. I also know black guys with cocks a lot smaller than mine.
You could go on for ages about height, strength, intelligence and a miriad off other things.
Every human being on the planet is decended from a woman in Ethiopia.
White skin evolved to allow humans to survive with less vitamin K in the cooler climates...
So it's a bit like having two cars, one black and the other white but identical in every other way. How could you say one is better than the other...

Let's face it, some black guys like white pussy and without white guys there isn't any white pussy...

Reactions: wit
Hansjensen,

I am deeply impressed by your desire to support your wife having an interracial baby. I agree with you, her Black Lover can provide her with far better genes than you can. You are doing the right thing by sacrificing your own opportunity to ******* children biologically and supporting a superior Black Man impregnating your wife. You both deserve to feel very proud.

yeah is that to be celebrated!!? no I don't think so
nor should it! its for fuck ups and whimps imo
ha!!! my husband has a big cock and is no wimp dude it is kiinky for him to see me fuck outside our race we dont do the whole dom black man sissy white boy BS .

Hi Michelle,

Thanks for your kind and inspiring post. It's great to get support in this important matter.

I believe that my wife and I will be able to give the baby a good and loving childhood. Our ******* or or ******* will get a lot of love as he or she is much desired.

We are going to take all the necessary precautions to ensure the right conditions for our baby.

The only things that make me a little hesitant are the reactions from:

1. Friends
2. Colleagues
3. Neighbors
4. Family

Everybody will be able to see that my wife has cuckolded my with a black man.

My wife is strong, she just says: "They may think whatever they want. Let's do what we want. We want a healthy and strong baby with superior black genes". She also finds that it's the crown on our interracial cuckold marriage. It's natural for the wife to have ******* with her lover. I guess she is right.

I should just put the shame aside so that she can get the biracial baby.

Thanks for commenting on this thread. If you have anything else to say, please let me know!View attachment 641048
they are not genetically surperior where did you come up with that BS!!!

re: Humiliation of white husbands
I think this is a self-defeating, racially dividing idea by a very select few at the likely expense of an innocent human being. This fantasy simply uncovers a lot of embedded, denied attitudes & issues on the part of all parties involved. Personally, I think it'd be better to find another "hobby".
View attachment 640009
Yeah I agree

For me this is the natural course of things.
Me and my girlfriend have been in the cuckold relationship for about two years now.
She is "black only" and has sex only with black men. We dont have sex but she allows me to watch her with her Black lovers.
We booth like *******, but she doesnt want to have my baby and I understand and support her in that.
For me it is natural and normal that she have Black baby.
Hope she will marry me and that I will be good ******* to our Black *******.18403135_1499020030150791_2830673037931929520_n.jpg

For me this is the natural course of things.
Me and my girlfriend have been in the cuckold relationship for about two years now.
She is "black only" and has sex only with black men. We dont have sex but she allows me to watch her with her Black lovers.
We booth like *******, but she doesnt want to have my baby and I understand and support her in that.
For me it is natural and normal that she have Black baby.
Hope she will marry me and that I will be good ******* to our Black *******.View attachment 1413211
perfect

tumblr_n36lui84t41sxhkn1o1_500.jpg

Back