Humiliation of white husbands

Is is humiliating for a white cuckold husband to raise the black bulls baby?

• Yes

Votes: 246 77.1%
  • No

Votes: 73 22.9%

• Total voters
Conceive a baby is something that excess a simple cuckold practise and I think it's not right.
When I broke up my reationship with my black boyfriend some people said me that I had been fortunated due he had not made me pregnant. And always I answered them "What are you saying? Hopefully he would have made me pregnant! I wuld have grow that baby despite my boyfriend and me were not together".

re: Humiliation of white husbands
I think this is a self-defeating, racially dividing idea by a very select few at the likely expense of an innocent human being. This fantasy simply uncovers a lot of embedded, denied attitudes & issues on the part of all parties involved. Personally, I think it'd be better to find another "hobby".
View attachment 640009
The humiliation is fine, but no babies should be part of a sex fun game.

I am currently discussing with a dominant black woman in Uganda of entering into a FLR with her. She demands that she be allowed to sleep with other men because of her need for a big cock and given my size it is unlikely that I will ever be allowed to be inside her because we both know that I will be unable to please her through intercourse.

She would practice safe sex and always use condoms. She also had no interest in me being in the room but would appreciate me helping her prepare for her dates and taking her to the meetings, waiting for her and driving her back home.

She already has children from two different black men and initially said that she didn't want more. Now she is saying that she might like one more from a black bull because it would give her great pleasure seeing her white husband and cuckold raising her black baby that arrived during her marriage and is clearly not her husbands. When she finds the right man and decides she wants a baby she would get him tested and start having unprotected sex without telling me.

Of all the things we have discussed this was the one thing that hurt me the most. The feeling of humiliation and knowing that everyone who sees me with the baby will know that my wife is sleeping with other men is deeply hurting me.

This is real, not fantasy. I met her on a legit dating site and we have been talking for well over a month.

Given the comments made further up this thread I would be interested in the thoughts about my situation.

I am currently discussing with a dominant black woman in Uganda of entering into a FLR with her. She demands that she be allowed to sleep with other men because of her need for a big cock and given my size it is unlikely that I will ever be allowed to be inside her because we both know that I will be unable to please her through intercourse.

She would practice safe sex and always use condoms. She also had no interest in me being in the room but would appreciate me helping her prepare for her dates and taking her to the meetings, waiting for her and driving her back home.

She already has children from two different black men and initially said that she didn't want more. Now she is saying that she might like one more from a black bull because it would give her great pleasure seeing her white husband and cuckold raising her black baby that arrived during her marriage and is clearly not her husbands. When she finds the right man and decides she wants a baby she would get him tested and start having unprotected sex without telling me.

Of all the things we have discussed this was the one thing that hurt me the most. The feeling of humiliation and knowing that everyone who sees me with the baby will know that my wife is sleeping with other men is deeply hurting me.

This is real, not fantasy. I met her on a legit dating site and we have been talking for well over a month.

Given the comments made further up this thread I would be interested in the thoughts about my situation.

My black Ugandan Queen suggested that I should clarify some aspects of our relationship.

When she approached me on the dating site she asked if I would serve her as a dominant woman in a flr. I had also made it clear that I was submissive and sought an flr. In fact I see myself more as a slave than a submissive so serving her was what I wanted. Obviously this means that it is about her and my needs or wants are irrelevant because of the female superiority dynamic my black woman desires.

This is to clarify that she is not as demanding as it may appear in my original post.

She clearly explained to me that her life isn't static and her desires or fetishes can and will likely change over time provided I still desire to serve her unconditionally.

Among many things, I crave humiliation that has no boundaries or conditions and my post was more about seeking clarification between humiliation and the hurt I felt when she described her desire for a baby to me. She also said I should point out that my small white appendage betrayed my needs by becoming excited in spite of my hurt and humiliation.

Comments are welcomed.

My black Ugandan Queen suggested that I should clarify some aspects of our relationship.

When she approached me on the dating site she asked if I would serve her as a dominant woman in a flr. I had also made it clear that I was submissive and sought an flr. In fact I see myself more as a slave than a submissive so serving her was what I wanted. Obviously this means that it is about her and my needs or wants are irrelevant because of the female superiority dynamic my black woman desires.

This is to clarify that she is not as demanding as it may appear in my original post.

She clearly explained to me that her life isn't static and her desires or fetishes can and will likely change over time provided I still desire to serve her unconditionally.

Among many things, I crave humiliation that has no boundaries or conditions and my post was more about seeking clarification between humiliation and the hurt I felt when she described her desire for a baby to me. She also said I should point out that my small white appendage betrayed my needs by becoming excited in spite of my hurt and humiliation.

Comments are welcomed.
Does she have a sister ? :)

I have a HUGE fantasy of being dominated and humiliated as a cuck for a woman like her. That she is black makes it even stronger

B2W has decided not to let us post pictures anymore. As a consequence we have decided to leave B2W.

Thanks for all the likes (we have had more that 51.000 likes) and all the positive feedback.

Christina and Hans
Husbands don't you admire my work. With your wife ?

B2W has decided not to let us post pictures anymore. As a consequence we have decided to leave B2W.

Thanks for all the likes (we have had more that 51.000 likes) and all the positive feedback.

Christina and Hans
Good bye Hans.
Thank you for all your input. I enjoyed it anyway.
Regards
Jack

The result is always the same when a white couple involve a black male in their sex play. For a white female the thrill of fucking with a black male will excite her badly. Once her encounter with the black male occurs she will qiuckly favour fucking with the black male over fucking with her white male. The white male will feel humiliated at knowing his white female partner now sees the black male as being the stronger better lover than him. Seeing her white mates humiliation only confirms to a White female that her white mate must also feel the black male is sexualy superior to him. The white females now feels a strong urge to mate with the black male . he black male is the superior male to seed and breed with her.
All of her instincts tell her the black male will breed her better and give her stronger babies . Her natural insticts mean that despite her feeling for her white mate the white female cannot resist wanting the black male to be the one whose cum she needs inside her white cunt.
The white males humiation is at a high now but he is compelled to jerk his cum seed over himself wasted as the black male takes and breeds his white female infront of him.
The white males female becomes the focus of the black bull who fully intends to seed and breed her white womb.
The white male senses that his white females breeding by his strong potent and sexualy superior black rival is inevitable .
Powerless to stop his female being taken from him he masturbates his white seed into the air.
b5e3dd84-02f3-4ad4-9947-7d0f3b41860d.gif

Last edited:
I dont see this as a fetish in the mind of a white woman and black bull but more of a natural need and desire thats there and grows as their mating increases from the first coupling.
It may be a fetish from the cuckold males perspective but its a real thing with real consequences that last a life time and affect both her, his and the bulls familes and life in some way.
However, white couples in this lifestyle should be aware this is the natural end game for them and the bull and allow it to happen when its right and allow the bull to stay in their lives for the childs sake and the couple's sake as the wife will now feel an obligation to have sex with him as his baby mama and will naturally want it and the cuckold will need him around for comfort of his wife and to help fulfill the role of sexual provider when he is tired from taking care of more ******* and maybe a little angry and anxiety of raising this other mans baby who will eventually need to know his ******* and want to know where he came from and maybe not respect this cuckold ******* as much as he will need his real ******* eventually and the bull will need to be more present in their lives as a peace maker and provide the stamina thats dimenished from the cuckold to please his hotwife who is also tired and not getting her sexual needs met by her beta.

Daughters should also be encouraged to bring home and openly have sex with black men in the house in front of her parents and her mom share her young boyfriends with her to encourage bonding with her and help her be a better wife later on to another white male by seeing her ******* submit to her black males and open naked sex in the house by the women and naked black bulls being carefree abuot all their nudity in front of their parents because dad is servicing them and their lovers comfort needs and accepting and helping make them all more at home to make sex more enjoyable and frequent with the daughters knowing dad wants to see mom this way and mom wants to see their ******* pleased too with dads job as a white male to service and submit to black bulls and them when they are there to have sex and they dont care any longer if dad sees them naked when he is bringing them water or towels or holding her legs open for their bull boyfriend to take them and their mom

Wait a minute.
On what planet is a man going to be ****** to raise a baby of another man who is fucking his wife.?
And why isn't black bull raising his own baby?
He doesn't WANT to raise his own kid?
Once again not a question for the real world .

Back