Humiliation of white husbands

Is is humiliating for a white cuckold husband to raise the black bulls baby?

• Yes

Votes: 246 77.1%
  • No

Votes: 73 22.9%

• Total voters

Hansjensen

Male
Gold Member
B2W has decided not to let us post pictures anymore. As a consequence we have decided to leave B2W.

Thanks for all the likes (we have had more that 51.000 likes) and all the positive feedback.

Christina and Hans

Attachments

• C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_tumblr_m5wqib7CRg1rp4ntko1_1280.jpg
    C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_tumblr_m5wqib7CRg1rp4ntko1_1280.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 3,083
  • C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_black babyonboard.jpg
    C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_black babyonboard.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 3,125
Last edited:
re: Humiliation of white husbands
I think this is a self-defeating, racially dividing idea by a very select few at the likely expense of an innocent human being. This fantasy simply uncovers a lot of embedded, denied attitudes & issues on the part of all parties involved. Personally, I think it'd be better to find another "hobby".
pic_RealityvsFantasy2.jpg

Last edited:
how about humiliation of black women...would you dare post that? same thing! racist bs
If you had read some books written by the Kenyan author Ngũgĩ you would know that it was also humiliating in Kenya when a black woman gave birth to a none black baby, that is when she had the baby by a white man. Is that Kenyan racism? Not in my opinion, it just shows that cuckoldry doesn't gain much respect anywhere.

If you had read some books written by the Kenyan author Ngũgĩ you would know that it was also humiliating in Kenya when a black woman gave birth to a none black baby, that is when she had the baby by a white man. Is that Kenyan racism? Not in my opinion, it just shows that cuckoldry doesn't gain much respect anywhere.

yeah is that to be celebrated!!? no I don't think so
nor should it! its for fuck ups and whimps imo

If it was done just to embarrass the white hubby and wife knowing the black man had no intention of raising the baby a big humilation. If wife has weak period in life and gives her pussy, up to black and gets pregnant but still loves her hubby can survive the birth. It happens quite often white to white and no one knows it isn't he r hubby's.

If it was done just to embarrass the white hubby and wife knowing the black man had no intention of raising the baby a big humilation. If wife has weak period in life and gives her pussy, up to black and gets pregnant but still loves her hubby can survive the birth. It happens quite often white to white and no one knows it isn't he r hubby's.
Hi Chip, Thanks for your posting! Nice to hear your opinion.

I would have loved for my wife to have a Black baby but she had a hysterectomy after our last ******* was born. We didn't get into BBC until about 15 years later. I think she would have been a fantastic mom to a Black Lovers baby. I would have loved and raise their baby as my own. :wub:
Hi Michelle, I like your posting as it's nice to hear that my wife and I are not the only ones who like the idea of getting a biracial baby in a marriage between two white persons.

I am glad that you can see a lot of positive things in raising a biracial baby, so can we.

I have talked with some bulls about their strong desire to knock up a married white woman with a biracial baby. Many seem to do so because of the feeling of power, and some also like that's it a "forbidden" thing to do. Humiliation might also play a role as it's connected with dominance.

My wife's desire reflects her belief that her black lover has very good genes. She considers her lover to be strong, handsome, and intelligent. His power, energy and stamina haven't gone unnoticed either.

She wants to have a baby with the best possible genetic structure. And her bull can provide her with that as well as with terrific sex.

She also knows who will be best at showing her love and admiration and who will take best care of her baby: She is absolutely sure that she needs her husband to take care of that.C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_dark hands.jpg

I think that most white cuckolds have thought about how it would be if their wife turned pregnant with a biracial kid.

I am pretty sure that most cuckolds find this fantasy very erotic and very exciting indeed. Whether they are willing to admit it or not.

For most interracial cuckold couples it will remain just a fantasi.

A few couples decide to make it reality. I believe that my wife and I will belong to this group in a few months.C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_tumblr_mrtpfgu4bx1sqwunko1_500.jpg

I think that most white cuckolds have thought about how it would be if their wife turned pregnant with a biracial kid.

I am pretty sure that most cuckolds find this fantasy very erotic and very exciting indeed. Whether they are willing to admit it or not.

For most interracial cuckold couples it will remain just a fantasi.

A few couples decide to make it reality. I believe that my wife and I will belong to this group in a few months.View attachment 640801
To be honest I would like to such on those.lol

Hi Michelle, I like your posting as it's nice to hear that my wife and I are not the only ones who like the idea of getting a biracial baby in a marriage between two white persons.

I am glad that you can see a lot of positive things in raising a biracial baby, so can we.

I have talked with some bulls about their strong desire to knock up a married white woman with a biracial baby. Many seem to do so because of the feeling of power, and some also like that's it a "forbidden" thing to do. Humiliation might also play a role as it's connected with dominance.

My wife's desire reflects her belief that her black lover has very good genes. She considers her lover to be strong, handsome, and intelligent. His power, energy and stamina haven't gone unnoticed either.

She wants to have a baby with the best possible genetic structure. And her bull can provide her with that as well as with terrific sex.

She also knows who will be best at showing her love and admiration and who will take best care of her baby: She is absolutely sure that she needs her husband to take care of that.View attachment 640442
Hi Hansjensen,

I wish all the luck in the world and hope your wife gets pregnant soon. A biracial baby will do well in a family that provides love and discipline. If you are blessed to have one biracial baby I hope the ******* stays in the picture.

My wife can't have children but I am always hoping my daughters have a biracial baby. One of my daughters was dating a very handsome Black Man. I haven't heard from her lately but I can always hope.

Take care,

Michelle :wub:

Hi Michelle,

Thanks for your kind and inspiring post. It's great to get support in this important matter.

I believe that my wife and I will be able to give the baby a good and loving childhood. Our ******* or or ******* will get a lot of love as he or she is much desired.

We are going to take all the necessary precautions to ensure the right conditions for our baby.

The only things that make me a little hesitant are the reactions from:

1. Friends
2. Colleagues
3. Neighbors
4. Family

Everybody will be able to see that my wife has cuckolded my with a black man.

My wife is strong, she just says: "They may think whatever they want. Let's do what we want. We want a healthy and strong baby with superior black genes". She also finds that it's the crown on our interracial cuckold marriage. It's natural for the wife to have ******* with her lover. I guess she is right.

I should just put the shame aside so that she can get the biracial baby.

Thanks for commenting on this thread. If you have anything else to say, please let me know!C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_tumblr_nf1zyvvXvm1sxjutro9_540.jpg

Hi Hansjensen,

I wish all the luck in the world and hope your wife gets pregnant soon. A biracial baby will do well in a family that provides love and discipline. If you are blessed to have one biracial baby I hope the ******* stays in the picture.

My wife can't have children but I am always hoping my daughters have a biracial baby. One of my daughters was dating a very handsome Black Man. I haven't heard from her lately but I can always hope.

Take care,

PS Hope you will have some biracial grandchildren! It's so beautiful to see a white woman with her biracial baby.

Hi Michelle,

Thanks for your kind and inspiring post. It's great to get support in this important matter.

I believe that my wife and I will be able to give the baby a good and loving childhood. Our ******* or or ******* will get a lot of love as he or she is much desired.

We are going to take all the necessary precautions to ensure the right conditions for our baby.

The only things that make me a little hesitant are the reactions from:

1. Friends
2. Colleagues
3. Neighbors
4. Family

Everybody will be able to see that my wife has cuckolded my with a black man.

My wife is strong, she just says: "They may think whatever they want. Let's do what we want. We want a healthy and strong baby with superior black genes". She also finds that it's the crown on our interracial cuckold marriage. It's natural for the wife to have ******* with her lover. I guess she is right.

I should just put the shame aside so that she can get the biracial baby.

Thanks for commenting on this thread. If you have anything else to say, please let me know!View attachment 641048
Hansjensen,

It is only shame and humiliation if you let it be. Take ownship of the situation and people will know that this is important to you and your wife. Your real friends and family will support you. They may not agree with the situations but when they see you and your wife caring for and loving your baby they will know it is right.

I am hoping I have a biracial grand baby sometime soon. The baby will be welcomed into our family as a gift from God.

Last edited:
Back