Humiliation of white husbands

Is is humiliating for a white cuckold husband to raise the black bulls baby?

• Yes

Votes: 246 77.1%
  • No

Votes: 73 22.9%

• Total voters
75 % believe that it is humiliating for a white cuckold husband to raise a black baby.

In fact it's very responsible. Here is why:

"Breeding Between the Lines is the first book to shine a light on the significant biological advantages of interracial unions.

Mixed parents give their children the precious gift of diverse DNA. Their blended heritage protects interracial people from common genetic disorders like sickle-cell anemia and cystic fibrosis.

But that's just a small part of the power of genetic diversity. Recent research at UCLA and Penn State University found that because of this genetic variation, interracial people are significantly healthier and more attractive than people with homogeneous backgrounds."

33a452cb-de89-4eff-a6b3-c65a978c067a.jpg 00e8752d-a81b-479b-a231-4e4202c0c93f.gif 8f1cbcbf-dc7b-483a-ae0a-145f25b46934.gif 5c179781-a003-4631-9ee9-42af56d8e762.gif

75 % believe that it is humiliating for a white cuckold husband to raise a black baby.

In fact it's very responsible. Here is why:

"Breeding Between the Lines is the first book to shine a light on the significant biological advantages of interracial unions.

Mixed parents give their children the precious gift of diverse DNA. Their blended heritage protects interracial people from common genetic disorders like sickle-cell anemia and cystic fibrosis.

But that's just a small part of the power of genetic diversity. Recent research at UCLA and Penn State University found that because of this genetic variation, interracial people are significantly healthier and more attractive than people with homogeneous backgrounds."

View attachment 1535793 View attachment 1535795 View attachment 1535797 View attachment 1535799
That all may be true but I think the humiliation factor is involved because the ******* was chosen by the mom and is NOT her husband. Many people feel that it would be humiliating to be the husband of a wife who chooses to have a baby from another man

That all may be true but I think the humiliation factor is involved because the ******* was chosen by the mom and is NOT her husband. Many people feel that it would be humiliating to be the husband of a wife who chooses to have a baby from another man
I agree, but see the post by NoFapChallange.

As a fantast its hot. In reality all its does is propogate the idea that its ok for a black man to impregnate a woman, white or black and just walk away from all responsibility towards the baby. Of course its humiliating for the white man who agreed to this deal.

As a fantast its hot. In reality all its does is propogate the idea that its ok for a black man to impregnate a woman, white or black and just walk away from all responsibility towards the baby. Of course its humiliating for the white man who agreed to this deal.
We discussed this with my wife's black boyfriend before he fathered our *******. We wanted Julia to be our ******* and not his. He agreed to this.

Fortunately he has kept his promises.

We discussed this with my wife's black boyfriend before he fathered our *******. We wanted Julia to be our ******* and not his. He agreed to this.

Fortunately he has kept his promises.

Why wouldnt he agree? You let him fuck your wife, fatber a baby and walk away from his baby with no emotional or financial responsibility. That man wasnt a boyfriend as much as he was a sperm bank donor. Only it was more fun for tbe woman than artificial insemimation.

Glad it worked out for the 4 of you, but not the way we would have done it.

Why wouldnt he agree? You let him fuck your wife, fatber a baby and walk away from his baby with no emotional or financial responsibility. That man wasnt a boyfriend as much as he was a sperm bank donor. Only it was more fun for tbe woman than artificial insemimation.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. We asked Michael to ******* our baby. My wife has had intercourse with him hundreds of times.

Michael enjoys to make a white married woman pregnant and let the husband, that is me, raise the baby. For him that's a power trip.

We wanted a baby with superb genes. We get what we want from him (Julia is one and a half years old and Chris is two months pregnant).

Michael gets what he wants, a lot of sex with a hot blonde and he loves to humiliate be by having me raise another man's children. He likes that everyone can see that I am not the biological *******.

Chris gets want she wants, a lot of interracial sex with a very good looking guy and black BABIES and a happy husband.

I get what I want, I love to watch Chris and Michael having interracial sex. We have both become addicted to Interracial.

My wife has a much higher sex drive than me. We need help from other men, and we're only interested in interracial sex.

Our ******* Julia gets a home with two parents who love her. We'll do anything to give her a happy life.

It's a win win win win situation for us.

53764c5b-4426-4136-9b47-db0178f5b8ab.png 48067098-1b4c-49bb-93dc-14dfb1a54eb5.jpg

Last edited:

How would you have done it?
Some think that we just used our bull for an egoistic purpose. 1b25f7c5-2865-49c9-b327-43c156776d96.gif

Well we started young in this life style. I played around with a lot of guys before I got bred for the first time. It was a HUGE turn on! Then reality set in and I was extremely scared! Hubby excepted it, but I was scared, thinking of what family and friends would think. So I aborted, with extreme regret, but I didn’t know what else to do at the time. So after I aborted I told hubby, and he was upset at the fact that I put myself in that position and then not being ok with it is like wth! My parents are out school and racist to be real. So I went on Birth control, because I love having black guys cum in me. I was messing around with 4 guys consistently, then I had to go to the doctors due to pain I was having in my stomach, turned out that I was bred again!

I went through the same issues all over again, then it was like maybe it was faith? I tried to protect myself this time and it still happened.. I told hubby and he said the same thing. So I said fuck it, if hubby has been with me through all this and he’s going to continue to be there, then let’s do it! So now I have three mixed ******* and everyone excepts them which makes me not worry, and just have fun in this very fun life style..

Back