Humiliation of white husbands

Is is humiliating for a white cuckold husband to raise the black bulls baby?

• Yes

Votes: 246 77.1%
  • No

Votes: 73 22.9%

• Total voters
75 % believe that it is humiliating for a white cuckold husband to raise a black baby.

In fact it's very responsible. Here is why:

"Breeding Between the Lines is the first book to shine a light on the significant biological advantages of interracial unions.

Mixed parents give their children the precious gift of diverse DNA. Their blended heritage protects interracial people from common genetic disorders like sickle-cell anemia and cystic fibrosis.

But that's just a small part of the power of genetic diversity. Recent research at UCLA and Penn State University found that because of this genetic variation, interracial people are significantly healthier and more attractive than people with homogeneous backgrounds."

View attachment 1535793View attachment 1535795View attachment 1535797View attachment 1535799
I have to say nothing looks more right than this to me. It is how it should be

About the pictures: You can't understand how beautiful it is is until you try it. It's going to be one of the most beautiful and intense moments of your life.

View attachment 1538358
Although I find this whole genre massively erotic and, I will freely admit, I a, addicted to interracial sex (yes i have ED problems unless I imagine my wife fucking Black Men), the only downside of all this Black Breeding is that if you take it to its logical conclusion, there will not be any white wifes for Black Men in the future.

Although I find this whole genre massively erotic and, I will freely admit, I a, addicted to interracial sex (yes i have ED problems unless I imagine my wife fucking Black Men), the only downside of all this Black Breeding is that if you take it to its logical conclusion, there will not be any white wifes for Black Men in the future.

I also have to imagine Chris with her black boyfriend in order to get fully erect.

I guess it's going to take some generations until there will be no more white women.

Liza_Rowe_-_Her_1st_IR_(hard)_82498_120.jpg

For me this is the natural course of things.
Me and my girlfriend have been in the cuckold relationship for about two years now.
She is "black only" and has sex only with black men. We dont have sex but she allows me to watch her with her Black lovers.
We booth like *******, but she doesnt want to have my baby and I understand and support her in that.
For me it is natural and normal that she have Black baby.
Hope she will marry me and that I will be good ******* to our Black *******.View attachment 1413211
Wonderful!!

Well we started young in this life style. I played around with a lot of guys before I got bred for the first time. It was a HUGE turn on! Then reality set in and I was extremely scared! Hubby excepted it, but I was scared, thinking of what family and friends would think. So I aborted, with extreme regret, but I didn’t know what else to do at the time. So after I aborted I told hubby, and he was upset at the fact that I put myself in that position and then not being ok with it is like wth! My parents are out school and racist to be real. So I went on Birth control, because I love having black guys cum in me. I was messing around with 4 guys consistently, then I had to go to the doctors due to pain I was having in my stomach, turned out that I was bred again!

I went through the same issues all over again, then it was like maybe it was faith? I tried to protect myself this time and it still happened.. I told hubby and he said the same thing. So I said fuck it, if hubby has been with me through all this and he’s going to continue to be there, then let’s do it! So now I have three mixed ******* and everyone excepts them which makes me not worry, and just have fun in this very fun life style..

I would LOVE to her more details of your relationship with your hub and lovers, and your family. Are you BBC only? Is hub cut off from sex? Do you have an exclusive lover? Interesting....

I voted yes, it is humiliating for the white husband, but I mean that in the best of ways! It is deeply humiliating, and it should be, for the world to see that he is inadequate sexually, and that a sexually superior man has fathered his wife's children, and also that he humbly accepts this. But this is exactly hwo it should be - the weak and wimpy should be humiliated, and the world should know who these wimps are. And of course, if you are one, then it is fitting for you to be so humiliated and you should enjoy it.

I would LOVE to her more details of your relationship with your hub and lovers, and your family. Are you BBC only? Is hub cut off from sex? Do you have an exclusive lover? Interesting....
I am black only, and have been for years! Hubby has been cut off for sometime now, and caged. I don’t have just one lover, because I like to have more then one. But also I’ve had issues with guys getting to attached. They don’t know how to keep it as is.. So by just fucking around they know what it is, and it doesn’t pass that point.

It's definitely humiliating to raise a black man's baby when you're white and married to a white woman.

But I am grateful that I accepted Chris' desire to have a biracial baby. We are both very happy that we we decided to do what we want and not what society considers normal.

View attachment 1620276
this is the future its happing now and increasing as most white husbands have small cocks like my self's and our wifes need bigger ones to make them happy and the black man is the only one that can supply what wifes wont and need as we are finding out .

So your going to have ur bulls baby. Poor kid will grow up without a biological *******. Don't kid yourself he won't be around. Ur sissy cuckold is talking a good game. He will bail. So you get tell the little boy or girl. Yes u can be anything. A bbc slut or a bull.

That all may be true but I think the humiliation factor is involved because the ******* was chosen by the mom and is NOT her husband. Many people feel that it would be humiliating to be the husband of a wife who chooses to have a baby from another man
And who pays the baby support when the cuck comes down from his sexual fantasy and has had enough and leaves.

Back