Humiliation/Comparison fetish

I've always known black cock is better, I have often told my hub when I given him a handjob about some of the black guys who have fucked me, and about how much bigger their cocks and balls were compared to him, lots more cum too. Funny thing is it's TRUE, they were all bigger and better, but it turns him on ,and I like it,so I don't lie. Lol.20220303_091133.jpg

I've always known black cock is better, I have often told my hub when I given him a handjob about some of the black guys who have fucked me, and about how much bigger their cocks and balls were compared to him, lots more cum too. Funny thing is it's TRUE, they were all bigger and better, but it turns him on ,and I like it,so I don't lie. Lol.View attachment 4941781
You are my kind of woman 😎 I would love to hear you laugh and comment on how pathetic my little dicklet is.

There is nothing better than idea of little dicked white boy standing side by side beside a superior black man while his sexy white wife has a full view of the sheer size difference. Anybody else feel the same?
Usually my wife before start having sex with her bull, she gives me a handjob to drain even the last drom of cum out of my balls and keep my little penis soft and shrunk for the next hours. So, the difference in size between my little soft penis and her bull's huge and hard cock, looks bigger than it actually is.

Usually my wife before start having sex with her bull, she gives me a handjob to drain even the last drom of cum out of my balls and keep my little penis soft and shrunk for the next hours. So, the difference in size between my little soft penis and her bull's huge and hard cock, looks bigger than it actually is.
Slightly off the original topic, but I like that your wife drains your balls to reduce your horniness to a minimum before she has her sex. As a result, if you're allowed in the room, you are there to make them happy rather than your own enjoyment.

Last edited:
Slightly off the original topic, but I like that your wife drains your balls to reduce your horniness to it minimum before she has her sex.
Exactly
As a result, if you're allowed in the room, you are there to make them happy rather than your own enjoyment.
And even if I'm allowed to join them in bed I can not have penetrative sex with her, because my penis stays flaccid and shrunk for hours after the handjob I received before they started having sex together.

Wifes new "boyfriend" vs me. Im 4.5x4 on my best day

Hes 9x10

She let me out of chastity to penetrate her after her cumming on this giant for over 30 minutes. Normally she lets out a soft moan even after her larger dildos

She didnt even make a sound. I dont think she knew I was in, and Ive never felt so small

Attachments

• 20220828_074809.jpg
    20220828_074809.jpg
    971.1 KB · Views: 64
There is nothing better than idea of little dicked white boy standing side by side beside a superior black man while his sexy white wife has a full view of the sheer size difference. Anybody else feel the same?
I’m a white boy with micropenis and alwalys loved to compare cock size with black guys with huge dicks. The size difference is absurd. I totally feel their superiority

Back