Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

It’s so funny many cute girls hook up with white men, only to get black dick just months later.
It's funny and I'll never understand it.

But it makes us cucks happy, our wifes and our bulls.
Everyone, except the cuck gets pleasure. He gets pain and pleasure from that.

It's a funny world. But it is what it is :) :threesome:

Love humiliating my sissy hubby..letting my bulls use him as they wish watching the shame and embarrassment as the fuck him knowing his lil white cock/clit is useless to me now..watching as they fill his mouth ass full of cum then he sucks them clean sometimes if they have piss afterwards they piss on him and in his mouth making him swallow it..he is totally submissive to me and my bulls. Please share these pics of him around for total exposure and humiliation
936174405-bppimage.jpeg2017_08_08__62203949.jpg2017_08_16__62442412.jpg

Attachments

• 857_1000.jpg
    857_1000.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 48
Love humiliating my sissy hubby..letting my bulls use him as they wish watching the shame and embarrassment as the fuck him knowing his lil white cock/clit is useless to me now..watching as they fill his mouth ass full of cum then he sucks them clean sometimes if they have piss afterwards they piss on him and in his mouth making him swallow it..he is totally submissive to me and my bulls. Please share these pics of him around for total exposure and humiliation
View attachment 7152629View attachment 7152632View attachment 7152633
your don't keep him locked?

Back