Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

Siendo una pareja swinger bisexual y yo soy negro dotado con 24.5 cmt de largo y tenemos bastante experiencia en recibir grupales de más de 5 personas nunca hemos hecho nada de bdsm ni humillación ni dominación

When a cuckold obeys, even orally sexually serving a bull, it’s for many cucks purely for the pragmatic reality in he must be beta for her or know she won’t be able to go in this direction. He does what cucks do so she can let go knowing her caged sph cuck husband is elated to have any roll, knowing it’s so euphoric for her cuckold husband to be able to add that he will gratefully do ever more humiliating and beta things in seeing everything made easier. Why I post here. It’s all about power and humiliation not orientation for many (not all but many pure cuckold husbands) in support of a wife’s positive sexual exploitation uninhibited by her husband’s little cock. You do as is required, surprisingly easily

Attachments

• 6E2E9653-6334-484C-8E1A-64268B622FB0.jpeg
    6E2E9653-6334-484C-8E1A-64268B622FB0.jpeg
    57.4 KB · Views: 162
Do you enjoy humiliating, dominating, beta white cuckolds like me while turning their wives into black cock only ladies?
I found my ex-wifes black bulls loved to ******* me to suck them off in front of her, and then make me thank them for their cum shot.
Then I would have to ask them to satisfy my wife since I always came on her leg.
After i would have to beg to suck them clean and lick all their cum from my wife.
I was usually made to wear ladies clothing while sucking thier cocks or cleaning thier homes while they made my wife a black cock only sex fiend.
The first time one made me his bitch i became a black cock slut too.
My question is do most bulls like treating the cuckold white guy that way?
I think that for white men, Humiliation and Domination are a key element to a satisfactory usurping of husband. It is important to have the wife see the black bull as the alpha and allow her time to adjust her mind/heart to catch up to her body/desire/lust. But nature always takes over and her allegiance and hope will soon be fully invested in the new man of her life. The husband too, will soon become settled and comfortable in his new role as supporter and way maker..

Back