Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

Regardless of your personal beliefs, it is ill-advised to assume every couple is into the humiliation aspect of the lifestyle. I cannot tell you how many would be bulls I've seen in nightclubs get turned away by couples they thought were a sure thing because they made the mistake of disrespecting hubby. Some have even been tossed out of the clubs. Cruxicble in D.C. has a zero tolerance policy on disrespect, you can lose your membership over disrespectful actions, even if the couple is into it the club staff don't care for it in the club. Some couples only do humiliation in the bedroom, its important to keep that in mind. Always check the public venue's rules and abide by them in the facility, regardless of what the couple says. If the action heats up you'll be leaving the club with the couple anyway, don't do anything that risks you getting booted in the clubs or at a first meeting. Talk to the couple, hubby included. If he's uncomfortable with you, you may lose out on doing the wife.
My wife absolutely loves to publicly humiliating me and she never has had no trouble in any club

Back