Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

Do you enjoy humiliating, dominating, beta white cuckolds like me while turning their wives into black cock only ladies?
I found my ex-wifes black bulls loved to ******* me to suck them off in front of her, and then make me thank them for their cum shot.
Then I would have to ask them to satisfy my wife since I always came on her leg.
After i would have to beg to suck them clean and lick all their cum from my wife.
I was usually made to wear ladies clothing while sucking thier cocks or cleaning thier homes while they made my wife a black cock only sex fiend.
The first time one made me his bitch i became a black cock slut too.
My question is do most bulls like treating the cuckold white guy that way?
In my world, being humiliated by the bull and my wife is what I would call a "play style". While the words themselves might be cruel, the intent behind them is to heighten my arousal and add intensity to the scene. In other words, it's for fun.

I know I’d be happy to do it I love black mans cum I’ve taken my wife’s lovers full load before I sucked-it right out of-his wonderful black cock I didn’t let a drop go to waste , I don’t swallow it right off I like it to be-in my mouth for a while savor it a while then swallow that’s how my wife taught me to do it and it’s do good that way , of course my wife will kiss his dick and lick it suck the head a little but she doesn’t give blow jobs very much really hardly ever she says that’s why I have my cuckold I have him to do the dick sucking deep throat stuff she loves to fuck big hard fat beautiful black cocks

I totally agree! we are showing signs of a cultural shift to Black Domination that may eventually be going world wide. For every Black Man who reigns as King, a thousand white males must be castrated either psychologically or for real and must worship Him as their God. The racial degradation of the white male will cause him to lose any masculine identity and to accept his role as white servant and eunuch to the Black King and the white women who serve Hi
I agree

Back