Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

My dominant wife loves seeing me submit to a black master. I lived as a slave to my wife and her lover for 18 months. My wife loves to lay on the bed naked and I’m on my knees on the floor and Master whips me with his belt he stands with that hard black cock. He puts me in
my place and my wife just loves to see it . Then they have a marathon sex session. When she has long term sex affairs she seems to always fall in love with the man to some degree every time, she said she can’t help it, seeing her lovers dominant over me it’s like aphrodisiac to her she has to get that black cock in her .
I don't know if I could handle that. But I would be willing to give it a try.

Ive been with a black Master before
I was married ,he was really the guy who I started doing smbd sex with. I lived with him for 6 months when I was 17 and well he made sure I knew who the Master was in that relationship. He was gay but strictly a top a dominant Master he never did anything submissive in anyway. He fucked me and I blew him all the time. Even when he fucked me he’d stop when he was ready to cum and he made sure I sucked it out of his cock and swallowed it that was his rule.

Ive been with a black Master before
I was married ,he was really the guy who I started doing smbd sex with. I lived with him for 6 months when I was 17 and well he made sure I knew who the Master was in that relationship. He was gay but strictly a top a dominant Master he never did anything submissive in anyway. He fucked me and I blew him all the time. Even when he fucked me he’d stop when he was ready to cum and he made sure I sucked it out of his cock and swallowed it that was his rule.
That sounds amazing, how old was he?

We are into Reality and are very much in love .
Last night I licked her pussy until she came ....
She allowed me to rub on her leg to my own orgasm . She could care less about me and my pleasure . She wanted me to get it over with quickly so she could go to sleep .. I hated it ,, I wanted to feel her pussy ( never allowed) I hated the fact that she gave me no attention . It was humiliating and sucked . Today I am so HOT and Hot for her . As a male I am not needed and know my place . I get more sexual attention as her sissy . She gets pissed if I am not locked and obedient . Although I am not gay or Bi ... I am learning to crave sex as a sissy eventually be comfortable with it

Back