Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

When bull fucks your ass do you like when wife is: helping him, sucking his ass during this, or make 69.with you so when he finishes it in your ass, she will eat your creampie?
None of the above really. I mean out of the options I'd go with helping him ... Maybe. Licking his ass is hot, and right, but while he's thrusting in my sissy ass idk. What I like is when wife is spread out legs wide with my face planted in between and head being pushed up and in the folds with each mounted pump from behind.

80 % Beta :whistle: What about you?

images
very true

Simply love these photographs!!... pleasuring both, and tasting my wife's pussy on her bulls cock ... and licking her pussy without mercy as she cums hard, filled with him... then kissing his balls to give my approval for him to shoot his load deep inside her.
Truly a cuckold husbands dream! Being underneath fucklicking them,watchi g them cuming together,seeing him tense up,the balls tighten,and pulse as he pumps squirt after squirt of his baby batter into your whore wife's beat up pussy!

I do it every time now days!
Yes, we all do. It's just that now it's way more common and the women know that's what most whitebois are thinking when gawking. Thus why they aren't intimated by white men anymore. When I see white women's feet I think of Black Cock. When I see white titties I know they're meant for Black hands and lips. White Pussy belongs to Black men. It's just the way it is.

Back