Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

I think for us it is extremely hard to find the balance of a Bull to trust that is a decent person
and can compartmentalize the complete Domination of the sissy cuck.
We understand many men are not into the "Bi" thing ..

Scarlett is NOT submissive and wants a strong man to Fuck ....but she enjoys men who like to humiliate and dominate
me the sissy cuck completely. Many guys come off strong in the first two seconds online leading to a quick "delete".
We know what we want and are willing to do the work to get there.
There is a huge side of trust that needs to be built for us to engage in some heavy stuff.
Are latest Bull is a nice young man and seems to be open .
But if he doesn't communicate more it will fail.

To be sure, I totally understood Terrance's actions. He would also splatter our new sofa with several thick ropes of cum. I would clean it up, but he did it again, and again and again. I finally gave up. He understood how to "break a cuckold's will". It worked! Primitive, but effective. After that I pretty much let him have the run of the house. A cuckold has to learn how to "deal wit' it".

I remember the first time I came home from work and wifey let me know that Terrance had come over. "He left a little present for you... I hope you can deal with it", she said. When I went to our bedroom, I expected a used condom. Instead, Terrance chose to take a dump on our bedroom floor. When wifey came up to check on me, she said, "It's no big deal, it's just his way of marking his territory."
I was stunned. It was so raunchy and such an animalistic thing to do. I couldn't believe that she had left it for me to find. I would have been too embarrassed and would have cleaned it up before wifey ever got home. But about a week later, she admitted that his irreverence "kind of turned her on". Of course, I was the one that cleaned things up.
Sorry, but I'm not buying this story, extreme category or not. If it is true, no one with that little reapect for our home, my wife or me would ever meet with us again. That's just us. If this turns on you and your partner go for it.

Back