Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

Yes, it sure worked on me. I get hard in seconds. Nothing more sexually arousing than seeing beautiful white girls and hung black studs passionately kissing and passionately fucking each other. It looks so natural and so right like they were made for each other for fuckinb.
I think what you described works on most of the white guys round here.
Working on me right now!

rim his ass and eat if he has anything to push out..
I find that when it comes to rimming the bull, it's much less egregious than when the bull wants his cock to be cleaned or scrubbed after doing my wife in the ass. Think about it... if I'm underneath them (wife & bull) and he pulls out and his cock is "dirty" (stuff often collects behind the knob) then it's only natural he's going to slide it into my mouth. Remember, he already knows I'm a pig and has no respect for me. Wifey is naturally embarrassed (especially if she isn't wasted on weed) so she's glad someone (me!) takes care of it and does it quickly.

As a "good bottom pig", I have found that it is expected of me, "to clean my ******* off my partners cock". It's the least I can do for the pleasure that big cock has provided. I have found that most of the "skills" of a submissive cuckold can easily be extrapolated to being a competent bottom.

I wish I could have a Black Master put me over his knee and spank me while my wife watched and laughed at me. I wish he would tell me he would spank me until I begged to suck his cock. I would plead to suck him off and he would only let me suck him until he was hard enough to fuck my wife. When they finished she would make me lick his cum off his cock and out of her pussy. Finally she would make me jerk off in front of both of them and make me lick up my own cum.
Hot 🥵
Do you enjoy humiliating, dominating, beta white cuckolds like me while turning their wives into black cock only ladies?
I found my ex-wifes black bulls loved to ******* me to suck them off in front of her, and then make me thank them for their cum shot.
Then I would have to ask them to satisfy my wife since I always came on her leg.
After i would have to beg to suck them clean and lick all their cum from my wife.
I was usually made to wear ladies clothing while sucking thier cocks or cleaning thier homes while they made my wife a black cock only sex fiend.
The first time one made me his bitch i became a black cock slut too.
My question is do most bulls like treating the cuckold white guy that way?
hot 🥵

Back