Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

Do you enjoy humiliating, dominating, beta white cuckolds like me while turning their wives into black cock only ladies?
I found my ex-wifes black bulls loved to ******* me to suck them off in front of her, and then make me thank them for their cum shot.
Then I would have to ask them to satisfy my wife since I always came on her leg.
After i would have to beg to suck them clean and lick all their cum from my wife.
I was usually made to wear ladies clothing while sucking thier cocks or cleaning thier homes while they made my wife a black cock only sex fiend.
The first time one made me his bitch i became a black cock slut too.
My question is do most bulls like treating the cuckold white guy that way?
Im not a white cuckold but i experience very intense and extreme humiliation at the hands on my wifes previous bull. Our bull planned a long night that last well into the day with my wife ajd put on a show for me. Start just ordinary day wife and i went to wash the ride. Asked her to wear a bikini and she gladly accepted my request. Took pics and she sent a few to her bull. Within 25 minutes, texted me saying come over.....NOW!! so we went over.... upon entering his house if felt like a different situation than before he wasnt waiting like usually.. when i turned to ask my wife what do we do next she was stripping, next she sat in spot on the rug and didnt move a muscle with hands facing upwards. Tried getting her attention but no response. For over a hour, my wife sat in the spot no movement i sat on the sofa and waiting. Suddenly her bull come out but went directly to restroom.....when he come out he was naked..stood in front my wife hard....no without and no assistance wife's mouth took him deep so much suction u would thought she was tornado....then he grabbed her head to she show her the pace he wanted for 5 minutes took her up and down faster and louder than he let go and she kept the same pace omg this is my wife....to be continued

Over next few minutes wifes face was covered in his and her sweat. He looked up at me and then to her.....she crawled on all fours over to me in front seeing i was hard.. my wife winked at me then laid down face down ass up so i could only she her ass and lower back.. he mounted her no lube. No hands staring me in the eyes while he fucked my wife this was so intense....ny wife moaning screaming "fuck me, daddy". In my thoughts i asked why im loving this..... few hours later he stopped to what i thought was to catch his breath....he suggested that my wife suck me off..my wife still very concerned with me...she sucked me off with most passionate look in her eyes i moved down the floor wife started working her way up meeting for kiss 💋 i could taste him all over her face and lips....proceed to 69 her and pussy was so warm and wet...then bull suggested I fuck her...wife said why not...she played with my cock slapping it against her wet pussy in and out, in and out and as she guide my cock to her....her bulls mounted her again anally and hand squeezed my balls, i had to hold my mouth i didnt wanna scream her and his full weight ontop on me wife screaming in my ear......wife biting my chest....I looked up at bull ....sinister grin mouthing the words" you thought i was gonna you fuck my pussy?" They fucked for hours this way...when they finally got off of me wife and struggling to catch her breath....bull stood still fully erect..wife sucked him some more...when finally he cum she was happy...big grin...thought wow what a night....but to amazement he bull looked down at her and her grin went to shook.....bull pointed to back room...she struggled to get to her feet....bull walked to door and told me to come see this...wife again face down ass up, cum dripping. Then told his alexa to play the following song. I ." nate dogg...your wife my bitch on repeat. I didnt see the rest but i heard the rest on the night even as i tried to get sleep nothing continuously moaning..

Sorry but, the so-called cuck (Husband) seems to have guns just as big as Mr. BBC and suspect other parts of his anatomy would be very tempting to other HOTWIVES....he doesn't fit the image of the inadequate husband

The main area most cucks are inadequate is the ability to satisfy their wife. That is often because of penis size but other things like impotence or simple lack of skill can be a factor.

Applying stereotypes to cucks is silly. My hubby might be sexually inadequate and submissive in the bedroom but that is not who he is in public.

I'd love to drip out a thick warm load of black cum right into my hubby's mouth while he is jerking his little cock. I'd make him swallow it all. He would probably cum just from tasting a real man's cum. :giggle::mstickle::love:
You still can even if your not doing it yet with a BBC. Next time he cums in your pussy sit on his face until he licks you to orgasm. Do that every time or make him cleanup wherever he cums. Good training incase you take it too the dark side.

Sorry but, the so-called cuck (Husband) seems to have guns just as big as Mr. BBC and suspect other parts of his anatomy would be very tempting to other HOTWIVES....he doesn't fit the image of the inadequate husband
If she with a BBC we all know why apparently he's a dud in the bedroom

Back