Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

I have total respect for the superiority of dominant Queens and Black Men to make all decisions in whatever balance and structure they freely and willingly determine! I believe that all pathetic white cuckolds eventually must be cut off and kept in permanent chastity as a sign of love, devotion and acceptance to their place as cuckold through life and if being your Queen's cuckold is not more priceless and valuable than to give up your worthless white clit.... Then I would strongly suggest to any of those white cuck wannabes to strongly reconsider embarking in the lifestyle!

Attachments

• IMG_20210106_000034092.jpg
    IMG_20210106_000034092.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 127
  • IMG_20210106_003505232.jpg
    IMG_20210106_003505232.jpg
    441.6 KB · Views: 152
My question is, considering that the wife wants it, of course, does the BBC have the right to want to make the wife of the cuckold pregnant? The wife wanting and the cuckold not?
The right? Not legally, no. Not even morally no. The man married to a woman who bears a baby is legally considered the ******* unless legal steps are taken to prove otherwise and right the wrong and even then its not always easy to remove your responsibility as the husband. Bringing lives into this world for sexual pleasure and orgasms is beyond selfish.

The right? Not legally, no. Not even morally no. The man married to a woman who bears a baby is legally considered the ******* unless legal steps are taken to prove otherwise and right the wrong and even then its not always easy to remove your responsibility as the husband. Bringing lives into this world for sexual pleasure and orgasms is beyond selfish.
yes, but it is a fictional scenario, where the woman wants the baby, the bull to do and the husband is afraid because of what others will think (white couple with a black baby), but taking into account that if the baby is born , the husband will love the baby!

Legally? Morally? The only person who can decide what to do is the woman, married or not (at least in our western culture)!

yes, but it is a fictional scenario, where the woman wants the baby, the bull to do and the husband is afraid because of what others will think (white couple with a black baby), but taking into account that if the baby is born , the husband will love the baby!
Ok...then that’s s fantasy. But many on this site openly promote and actually do this.

A married couple usually has a dominant black bull that is familiar to them. He can use and inseminate his white bitch in front of the cuckold whenever he wishes. A case when a bull brings a friend of its own to share a bitch. Will this be an additional humiliation for the cuckold if he is not familiar with him?

A married couple usually has a dominant black bull that is familiar to them. He can use and inseminate his white bitch in front of the cuckold whenever he wishes. A case when a bull brings a friend of its own to share a bitch. Will this be an additional humiliation for the cuckold if he is not familiar with him?

My wife's dominant bull is an old friend of mine. We were close friends long before he became my wife's bull as well. He lives near to us, less than 10 mins on foot, and he is free to come to our home whenever he likes to have sex with my wife. She is always available to him. She never says "no" to him no matter how tired she might be, no matter how late it might be.

Being in the cuckold lifestyle for almost ten years we got used to it and we love it very much, so it is a "normal" situation for us. I don't consider it as humiliation anymore even if he invites some friend to fuck my wife along with him. I consider it as a happy situation, as a pleasant meeting for my beloved wife.

My wife's dominant bull is an old friend of mine. We were close friends long before he became my wife's bull as well. He lives near to us, less than 10 mins on foot, and he is free to come to our home whenever he likes to have sex with my wife. She is always available to him. She never says "no" to him no matter how tired she might be, no matter how late it might be.

Being in the cuckold lifestyle for almost ten years we got used to it and we love it very much, so it is a "normal" situation for us. I don't consider it as humiliation anymore even if he invites some friend to fuck my wife along with him. I consider it as a happy situation, as a pleasant meeting for my beloved wife.
Why? You state you once considered it humiliating.

Back