Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

My wife's dominant bull is an old friend of mine. We were close friends long before he became my wife's bull as well. He lives near to us, less than 10 mins on foot, and he is free to come to our home whenever he likes to have sex with my wife. She is always available to him. She never says "no" to him no matter how tired she might be, no matter how late it might be.

Being in the cuckold lifestyle for almost ten years we got used to it and we love it very much, so it is a "normal" situation for us. I don't consider it as humiliation anymore even if he invites some friend to fuck my wife along with him. I consider it as a happy situation, as a pleasant meeting for my beloved wife.
Respect. Well the bull raised your wife. She turned out to be an obedient whore. I hope the territory of dominance is not limited to the walls of the house.

We prefer a slightly Dom bull that understands the cuckold dynamic. The best bull we had was pretty dominant and had rules for us to follow, mainly for me.

After the first time he fucked my wife he sent me an email telling me what he expected. One thing he told me to do in that email was buy a ball gag and paddle because he intended punishing me if I didn’t meet his standards. That was something we had never even discussed as a fantasy. He just knew how to play mind games and keep you on your toes.

We prefer a slightly Dom bull that understands the cuckold dynamic. The best bull we had was pretty dominant and had rules for us to follow, mainly for me.

After the first time he fucked my wife he sent me an email telling me what he expected. One thing he told me to do in that email was buy a ball gag and paddle because he intended punishing me if I didn’t meet his standards. That was something we had never even discussed as a fantasy. He just knew how to play mind games and keep you on your toes.
Thanks for sharing. I’m sure I’m not the only one who would like to know what other rules he had for you.

Back