Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

Not that it's humiliating to be put in my natural place but it is absolutely necessary to strip me of all ego and all of my false societal identity that causes humiliation when I am put in my place, put overtime and consistent humiliation and degradation I will be stripped completely of maleness and ego until 100 percent of my worth and identity is the completely submissive cuckold in permanent chastity devoted in service to my black only Queen of Spades that I adore respect admire and worship ♠️❤️🔥😈 I cannot contain my excitement and pride in observing and witnessing the lifestyle spreading like wildfire and growing in popularity ❤️❤️❤️
Nice ass on you

Nice ass on you

Nice ass on you
Thank you! I've got to keep it juicy and desirable, cuz having my boy pussy pegged is sex for me the rest of my life and I want May Queen wife to look down and be proud of her view as she has her way with her cuckold property♠️😈🙏

Attachments

• IMG_20201102_130510302~2.jpg
    IMG_20201102_130510302~2.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 175
  • IMG_20201102_132446528~2.jpg
    IMG_20201102_132446528~2.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_20201102_132204026~2.jpg
    IMG_20201102_132204026~2.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 171
Last edited:
Wow that is great!!! Tie out little ball bags togeather!!!
I wear 24/7/365 chastity and it is an honor to keep such an ugly disgusting white clit permanently caged and speaking of worthless Little seeds...I haven't felt booted kicks to those horrible worthless and revolting seeds in a while, but having my seeds tortured and beaten was a daily routine in my last 5-year relationship that ended in May with the Queen of Spades I thought I was going to marry and spend life with 😥😭 I hope she is happier than ever and moved on with her life, but I don't feel like myself without her daily punishment to her worthless white seeds. I look forward to entering into another deeply D/s relationship and feeling the daily attention seed ******* as I extend gratitude for the punishment and beg for lifelong suffering and the honored privilege of being her cuckold where only sacred and priceless black cum enters her Devine body and I love hearing a black man climaxing powerfully and emptying his powerful big black balls deep inside my Queen! It's been so long that I can't even remember what that must feel like nor will I ever disrespect the power and superiority of my queen and all of her black kings, cuz I want to spend life with a true and pure black only Queen that will never allow for any white boy to receive pleasure from her... I don't know about any other cuckolds on here but I could never stomach to witness a white boy touching or enjoying pleasure from my queen and I could never imagine living without 100% confidence and security that every drop of c** dripping out of her or on her body isn't potent powerful and Superior Black Bull cum❤️♠️🙏💦.

Who sucks better, you or your wife?
My friend told me that I suck dick better than my wife. My wife and I had a few threesomes with him,and he enjoyed all five of our holes. He asked me to suck him off and I did. He came to my house one day,and I was in the backyard, he walked up to me,unfastened my jeans and stuck his hand down my pants. The neighbors were outside, so I said we need to go to your place,so we did. An intense 69 took place,and I got a nice protein shake!

My friend told me that I suck dick better than my wife. My wife and I had a few threesomes with him,and he enjoyed all five of our holes. He asked me to suck him off and I did. He came to my house one day,and I was in the backyard, he walked up to me,unfastened my jeans and stuck his hand down my pants. The neighbors were outside, so I said we need to go to your place,so we did. An intense 69 took place,and I got a nice protein shake!
Nice to have better skills than the wife!!!

Last evening my Wife had a few of her girl friends over for a get together. She decided that I could have the humiliation I crave. She took my cage of my tiny pee pee and had me jerk off in front of her friends. I dribbled it on the floor and licked it up, much to the amusment of her friends. Later a few Black men arrived and the fun began.

Back