Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

We insignificants (white bois) live for the degradation, humiliation and abuse. Our Black superiors enjoy our women and we love to be there while they do it. I can't wait for my next spanking. It will hurt but it is done by our Black Master and I love him. I also totally obey my Wife when Mr. Jones in not here

My first taste of humiliation was 6 months or so after we started in this lifestyle. We had a pre-meeting with a black guy and arranged to meet him and his friend in a hotel a week later. It was a huge turn on sitting in the bar area with Stacy dressed real slutty and guys looking her up and down. The guy we had met appeared and said his buddy would be downstairs shortly which he did. A few drinks later the guy we had met said his friend was not keen on me being present in the same room and the left it up to Stacy him or me to go upstairs. I think the whole bar was staring when the three of them left to go upstairs leaving me alone. I was embarrassed and humiliated at they same time but also very very aroused.sty217.jpg

Last edited:
My first taste of humiliation was 6 months or so after we started in this lifestyle. We had a pre-meeting with a black guy and arranged to meet him and his friend in a hotel a week later. It was a huge turn on sitting in the bar area with Stacy dressed real slutty and guys looking her up and down. The guy we had met appeared and said his buddy would be downstairs shortly which he did. A few drinks later the guy we had met said his friend was not keen on me being present in the same room and the left it up to Stacy him or me to go upstairs. I think the whole bar was staring when the three of them left to go upstairs leaving me alone. I was embarrassed and humiliated at they same time but also very very aroused.View attachment 3699016

My first taste of humiliation was 6 months or so after we started in this lifestyle. We had a pre-meeting with a black guy and arranged to meet him and his friend in a hotel a week later. It was a huge turn on sitting in the bar area with Stacy dressed real slutty and guys looking her up and down. The guy we had met appeared and said his buddy would be downstairs shortly which he did. A few drinks later the guy we had met said his friend was not keen on me being present in the same room and the left it up to Stacy him or me to go upstairs. I think the whole bar was staring when the three of them left to go upstairs leaving me alone. I was embarrassed and humiliated at they same time but also very very aroused.View attachment 3699016
I bet they fucked her soooo good too

Back