Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

i wonder what would happen for real if boys were really given girl hormones before puberty ....

All white men should experience a black man fucking his wife in front of him while he can do nothing. Soon he will realize his wife is redponding like could only imagine as she hits levels of orgasm she never knew existed and becomes a black cock only lady. Usually humiliation starts as cuckold cries for her to come back to his thin little white penis. This crying and pleading turns the table making him look wimpy not man enough to fight for her. Around this point the real man will ******* him to his knees making him suck cock and swallow his load in front of his wife to her disgust, amusement, and turning whiteboi to his true nature, another black cock worshipper.
White men and women are wired to service blacks. It was one reason white men tried to enslave and dominate the black men. To keep their women from seeing real penis, from being fucked by real men, and to cover thier homosexual desire to be a black males bitch.
I would love to have laws changed so that white men had no rights. No right to vote, marry, procreate, hold a position of authority over women, or any other race of males. I feel women should rule society, that most males should be given female hormones well before puberty. The white males should have sperm extracted as they are castrated. White boys need casteration by age ten, and sent for feminization schools so they can bear the brunt of teen sex saving our females from *******, date *******, peer presure and providing the aggressive black teens practice to become better lovers even. For current situations white husbands should lose all rights for marriages so there wives can try sex with a real man without fear of adultry.
White boi humiliation and castration is a real turn on for me. Have the black males tie them down so they are completely unable to move and let the pretty young white girls castrate them.

Agree, white male dominance is over. I am turned on by the thought of a new society where white males are completely dominated by blacks and very intelligent white liberal females. White males are humiliated, degraded and ultimately castrated as part of their reparations for slavery and domination of minorities.
I am all for the sexual fetish of Black domination, as are most of the white males on this site. But I cant see the point of having our balls cut off.
Castration seems painful and also we would lose our sexual drives so we would no longer be interested in sexual submission, NBWO, cuckold etc.

I’ve been divorced for a few years now, but had the honor and pleasure of watching black guys satisfy my then-wife.

Though I’m currently single, I’m still consider myself to be a cuck and will always seek that woman who’s into black men. It sucks being a male seeking a female into other men.

Nevertheless, I ‘humiliated’ myself by locking my hand to myself and stroked good and hard. It’d been a long time since I had cum with such vigor and production.

Fucking amazing experience that I would provide high recommendation for, with advice that you don’t lock the cuff around your balls too tight. I had to adjust a couple times to make it a right and tight fit, without cutting off circulation.5096D005-96B5-4E1E-94E6-FA4A1AD6688D.jpegCB0E827D-D1E4-4FF1-90EF-F52AD00F0591.jpeg

OK So we are a Bi sissy Fem Dom cuckold couple.
I know all couples are different but we are into domination and humiliation of me the cuck.
She was divorced and I was widowed ..both roughly in 20 years marriages with little or no fetish .
We love each other deeply . communicate well and both discovered that we are GENUINE to our roles.
we have only scratched the surface ..and have not found THAT ONE BULL who fits our criteria .
Loads of horny men ...very very few get it . Or fill that third role .

Scarlett has so much inside her that she wants to release .. Enjoy and be taken by a real man
while enjoying to train and totally dominate her cuckold pet. At times it may be harsh or cruel even but we
have learned its feeding an inner release from how she was brought up ...and heavily subconscious

For me the cuck ...I have not been able to live out my sub side for over 20 years .
This is who I am ..and there are many objectionable scenarios that I want to be exposed to.
We went so far to make a list of ...YES . NO & Absolutely NOT items we would engage in.
Yes is Yes and No is Yes too ....I dont like it but will submit ...Absolutely not is the limit.

We have built trust and the Right Bull will understand that too.

I’ve been divorced for a few years now, but had the honor and pleasure of watching black guys satisfy my then-wife.

Though I’m currently single, I’m still consider myself to be a cuck and will always seek that woman who’s into black men. It sucks being a male seeking a female into other men.

Nevertheless, I ‘humiliated’ myself by locking my hand to myself and stroked good and hard. It’d been a long time since I had cum with such vigor and production.

Fucking amazing experience that I would provide high recommendation for, with advice that you don’t lock the cuff around your balls too tight. I had to adjust a couple times to make it a right and tight fit, without cutting off circulation.View attachment 3683828View attachment 3683830
Why your wearing no chastity? It's so tinny

Fucking amazing experience that I would provide high recommendation for, with advice that you don’t lock the cuff around your balls too tight. I had to adjust a couple times to make it a right and tight fit, without cutting off circulation.View attachment 3683828View attachment 3683830
Time for you to learn to start swallowing your own cum, being single and constantly horny I found was a great time for self sucking attemts/ practise. Can be very humiliating once you record it and play it back or put it up online :)

We insignificants (white bois) live for the degradation, humiliation and abuse. Our Black superiors enjoy our women and we love to be there while they do it. I can't wait for my next spanking. It will hurt but it is done by our Black Master and I love him. I also totally obey my Wife when Mr. Jones in not here

Back