Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

Last evening my Wife had a few of her girl friends over for a get together. She decided that I could have the humiliation I crave. She took my cage of my tiny pee pee and had me jerk off in front of her friends. I dribbled it on the floor and licked it up, much to the amusment of her friends. Later a few Black men arrived and the fun began.

Last evening a fine Black man came by the house and immediately pick my Wife up and carried her to the bedroom. One of my Wife's female friends was then sitting next to me as I cried. She took my hand and lectured me on my behavior. She said, you know your little pee pee cannot make your Wife happy, so accept your plight and be happy for her. I stopped crying and she patted me on the head and told me to go to bed as she walked back to the bedroom to join my Wife and her lover. I went to bed, but could not gain relief as I was in a cage. Sometimes when I watch my Wife fucking I can cum without touching my pee pee.

Last evening a fine Black man came by the house and immediately pick my Wife up and carried her to the bedroom. One of my Wife's female friends was then sitting next to me as I cried. She took my hand and lectured me on my behavior. She said, you know your little pee pee cannot make your Wife happy, so accept your plight and be happy for her. I stopped crying and she patted me on the head and told me to go to bed as she walked back to the bedroom to join my Wife and her lover. I went to bed, but could not gain relief as I was in a cage. Sometimes when I watch my Wife fucking I can cum without touching my pee pee.
your wife's g/f wanted some of that big cock too, they both loved that you were made to go to the other room while he fucked them both

Love this humiliating tattoo. I need to bring my submissive cuckold husband in to a parlor to have this engraved above his pathetic little white cocklet. Would love to see the look on his female Doctor’s face during his annual physical.
But, will he also be caged while she gives him a physical and what if she asks “so sissy boi do you love it hard in your ass and piss sitting down with your useless worm? Oh poor baby it’s so cute”

On one of our meetups, the Black bull we met railed my wife hard. She went the the bathroom and we both sat in silence, me looking at his cock. He told me later he wanted to tell me to clean it up so my wife would see when she came back in but didn't. Missed regrets on all sides.
So you wanted to have black man meat in your mouth and see the reaction to your wife seeing you throat fucked is that what you saying

Back