Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

Humiliating a cuck is a major turn on, mostly because of how much pleasure the wife gets out of it as well. It's like she is still committed to him, but also enjoys seeing him demeaned, reminded how he's sexually inferior, or just in general. To have both members of the couple worshiping you is huge. My sexual attention is only for the Mrs, but being able to dominate (verbally, or physically) the cuck as well is a plus.

Some guys can only do this by being bi, I like more of the mind control, humiliation, and ****** involvement aspect. Sex on top of the cuck, not allowing him to touch himself, making him clean up.

View media item 383756
We should connect, my gf loves very close to Lafayette

Humiliating a cuck is a major turn on, mostly because of how much pleasure the wife gets out of it as well. It's like she is still committed to him, but also enjoys seeing him demeaned, reminded how he's sexually inferior, or just in general. To have both members of the couple worshiping you is huge. My sexual attention is only for the Mrs, but being able to dominate (verbally, or physically) the cuck as well is a plus.

Some guys can only do this by being bi, I like more of the mind control, humiliation, and ****** involvement aspect. Sex on top of the cuck, not allowing him to touch himself, making him clean up.

Unfortunately I’m divorced now, but I did have the honor and pleasure of presenting my then wife to two different black men on three separate occasions (the one guy had her twice). Watching my wife being blacked has been the most exciting sexual experiences I’ve ever been a part.

In hindsight however, I would’ve liked a lot more assertions directed toward me, from the black men that were having my wife. Own her and me at the same time - and without the bi aspect. One of the activities I would’ve loved to be a part would’ve been to arrive back to the hotel and put a collar and leash on my wife, then with some humiliating ‘ceremonial’ flair, hand the leash to him to signify that she was his to do as he wished (reasonably, of course).

Unfortunately I’m divorced now, but I did have the honor and pleasure of presenting my then wife to two different black men on three separate occasions (the one guy had her twice). Watching my wife being blacked has been the most exciting sexual experiences I’ve ever been a part.

In hindsight however, I would’ve liked a lot more assertions directed toward me, from the black men that were having my wife. Own her and me at the same time - and without the bi aspect. One of the activities I would’ve loved to be a part would’ve been to arrive back to the hotel and put a collar and leash on my wife, then with some humiliating ‘ceremonial’ flair, hand the leash to him to signify that she was his to do as he wished (reasonably, of course).
She would have loved that too i think

View attachment 2852271

The day you always knew was coming is finally here
Yesterday my Wife told our Master that I had disobeyed her purposely. That was untrue but she wanted me punished. Mr Jones stripped me and turned me over his knee and I got the spanking of my life. I looked at my Wife and she had a grin on her face and was fingering her pussy while she watched, however it worked out for me. When Mr Jones was threw spaning me, he allowed me to nourish myself on his balls and cock, and he peed in my mouth. I was in heaven.

Do you enjoy humiliating, dominating, beta white cuckolds like me while turning their wives into black cock only ladies?
I found my ex-wifes black bulls loved to ******* me to suck them off in front of her, and then make me thank them for their cum shot.
Then I would have to ask them to satisfy my wife since I always came on her leg.
After i would have to beg to suck them clean and lick all their cum from my wife.
I was usually made to wear ladies clothing while sucking thier cocks or cleaning thier homes while they made my wife a black cock only sex fiend.
The first time one made me his bitch i became a black cock slut too.
My question is do most bulls like treating the cuckold white guy that way?
Good question. I am not as extreme as you are but I do enjoy asking other men to satisfy my wife because I can't. Then I always enjoy thanking them after they have finished fucking my wife into many intense orgasms on their big thick cocks. They usually laugh, smirk and tell me, "Your welcome". It is much more exciting to ask these questions at sex parties in front of other men and women.

Back