Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

View attachment 2967261

Out for a quiet Saturday afternoon ******* when your wife spots a hunky black guy staring across at her.
She flashes him the sign to show she is available and he beckons her over. She turns to you and says,
"Looks like you are cuck duty this afternoon. Keep watching and when I give you the sign, book us

a room in a local hotel." You reply meekly, "Yes dear."
Exactly how I would answer my wife in this situation. My wife would more than likely tell me to go home and if she needed a ride later she would call me.

I guess many of us Cuckolds would not mind being lied to, right?
My wife lies to me all the time...the signs don't lie though. Typical one is "working late" and their are a few times she'd say she had a ******* after work because it was so stressful. Most the times she gets home late her hair isnt the same, neither is her makeup, she will smell of booze and sweet smoke...goes to her bathroom shower almost instantly. On and on and on

ye
My wife lies to me all the time...the signs don't lie though. Typical one is "working late" and their are a few times she'd say she had a ******* after work because it was so stressful. Most the times she gets home late her hair isnt the same, neither is her makeup, she will smell of booze and sweet smoke...goes to her bathroom shower almost instantly. On and on and on
Yes, she goes her own way

In the above discussion, more often the word humiliation should be replaced with these two words that would be more appropriate ,
" the privilege " Example: husband is given the privilege to be underneath me to see my superior black bulls big black cock going in and out of me while juices may drip on his face or my lover just might give him a taste of the tip of his big silky BBC,
Another example, I love giving my cuckold the tremendous privilege of licking my Big black lovers wet balls drenched with cum from both of us and maybe getting the additional privilege of licking all the cum out of my satisfied saturated pussy and finally the ultimate privilege of licking my lovers anus of the juices that dripped down while I was on top riding his big BBC

In the above discussion, more often the word humiliation should be replaced with these two words that would be more appropriate ,
" the privilege " Example: husband is given the privilege to be underneath me to see my superior black bulls big black cock going in and out of me while juices may drip on his face or my lover just might give him a taste of the tip of his big silky BBC,
Another example, I love giving my cuckold the tremendous privilege of licking my Big black lovers wet balls drenched with cum from both of us and maybe getting the additional privilege of licking all the cum out of my satisfied saturated pussy and finally the ultimate privilege of licking my lovers anus of the juices that dripped down while I was on top riding his big BBC
FUCK WISHED I HAD MARRIED A WOMAN JUST LIKE YOU

Back