Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

sdvfaeswf (1).jpeg

your wife commanded you after her black lover and his buddy left in the morning.
As you lowered your face to her hot fucked pussy, you could smell the funk of two
different sets of semen fermenting in her snatch. It was too much to bear, you couldn't
hold back and so you plunge your face in to that warm gooey mess of sex and start to
gorge yourself on them.

bdsmlr-299731-3oIG8rzDXZ.gif

You watch dumbfounded at the video on the computer screen, a file sent to you my a stranger
called only "Lord Black Hammer". And there she is, your gorgeous gf, sucking and fucking
this black guy with a huge cock and all while displaying the engagement ring you bought her
just last month. Don't worry, this is just his way of saying he own's her as his personal fuck toy.
You don't know what to think, but why do you have that raging erection?

Both me and this black guy have soft penises in these pics...yet his big black cock is a huge BEASTView attachment 2041536 compared to my tiny, pathetic little dicklet. I'm absolutely pathetic and will never satisfy a woman like a black man can :(
Presented like that, everybody would chose the left one.
But there are also white men with big cock.
Whatever, I love that there is such diversity in the world and a good cuckold with a little dick may be a marvelous lover if he accepts its situation.

Back