Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

Down below…

tumblr_o6ngccsT251v6nndho1_500.gif
Each one has his satisfaction.
This is love.

View attachment 2927827
not one but two cucks humiliated
That picture looks amateur. And I would have absolutely loved to have been a fly on the wall when it was taken. What was happening? Where was the wife? I have so many other questions.

The next time anybody asks me what’s on my mind I’ll have to say, “Two pink cages. And one other better thing.” I won’t go into any details. I’ll let him/her puzzle it out.

Last edited:
Presented like that, everybody would chose the left one.
But there are also white men with big cock.
Whatever, I love that there is such diversity in the world and a good cuckold with a little dick may be a marvelous lover if he accepts its situation.
The LEFT one?! Don’t you mean right one? I don’t think anyone would choose my small penis!

bdsmlr-133729-AtMTXe8N8Y.gif

These are the selfie videos your gf sends to your phone when she knows you are having dinner with your family.
Her fucking a guy twice her age. always sending you txts saying how much bigger his cock is. How much harder
and better he fucks her. Why don't you dump that bitch? Is it because you know she is right and it turns you on
so much? Because you love to be humiliated by a girl way out of your league. yes.

You were all excited for your gf to fuck a black man with a big cock. You took her to a gloryhole out of town
so neither of you would be recognised. And you insisted on him putting on a condom as she was not on the pill.
Two minutes in and her natural snowbunny instinct took over...

bdsmlr-173148-NykPmH9mW4.gif

"Condoms are not right on a black man's cock, honey"...She said confidently peeling off the johnny...

bdsmlr-173148-IW3oKihQS0.gif

When I fuck, I want to fuck him properly, let fate take its bow...

2fa5563f-fe84-4c55-bece-d3c6d7e52ced.jpg

Out for a quiet Saturday afternoon ******* when your wife spots a hunky black guy staring across at her.
She flashes him the sign to show she is available and he beckons her over. She turns to you and says,
"Looks like you are cuck duty this afternoon. Keep watching and when I give you the sign, book us

a room in a local hotel." You reply meekly, "Yes dear."

Back