Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

I wish I could have a Black Master put me over his knee and spank me while my wife watched and laughed at me. I wish he would tell me he would spank me until I begged to suck his cock. I would plead to suck him off and he would only let me suck him until he was hard enough to fuck my wife. When they finished she would make me lick his cum off his cock and out of her pussy. Finally she would make me jerk off in front of both of them and make me lick up my own cum.
the musing of a happy cuckold.

bdsmlr-149051-GBetnxFnqc.gif

Big Black Cock inside the European family’s house
You still remember the family dinners, everything was peaceful. Your dad and mom had a healthy relationship and nothing could destroy it, except the big black cock. It all started with some black guys who came to live in your neighborhood, your mom encouraged you to be their friend. Soon she invited them to lunch at your house and even to sleep there one night. And so, little by little, your house was painted black.

Too late
They have come to occupy your place, to dwell in your house and to fuck your mom, to sum it all up, they came to paint your life in black. Your mom doesn’t want to see a white cock ever again, there is no longer any interest after proving the power of the black cock.
European mothers are addicted to BBC, it’s like a ******* working in their brains and it affects your mind as well, you recognize your inferiority. White men like you can only see the destruction of the white race, nothing can be done, it’s impossible to stop them. The Europe will be blacked.

bdsmlr-149051-zJgDgRnWHu.gif

That's the proper way to make white husbands submissive while as well begging me to take charge of their wives.

I think I wood beg to suck that beautiful black cock in this picture that she's stroking. In reality we want to be addicted to black cock and ba slave two black cock and serve any way. That is what our true nature is so it would follow that we would hope it pleases him that surrendering our significant other 2 a big black dick would lead to some type of reward like being given what we desire most. Pleasing him with the surrender of the wife gives him pussy that he wants and should be his anyway. Our Focus is pleasing and serving him. If it happens that she turns into a black cock only slut what a bonus that would be.

I can only imagine how nice it would be to have a black master ordering me to suck his cock to get him ready to fuck my wife, and then making me lick them both clean of his cum. I wish he would make me lick his balls while he fucked my wife. Having a superior black man humiliate me is pleasure to me. I just hope that he would allow me to suck him until he feeds me his cum.
Amen this thing you just described should be commonplace. It should not be a dream or a fantasy it should be happening on a regular daily basis it is absolutely the very thing We should strive to become a common thing. I for one feel this way. I almost feel selfish that I would get 2 suck his black dick more than once and possibly clean up the come from any place it was deposited. It should be so common that it would not be necessary for any orders to be given by the master we serve that it became a natural things we automatically do. If you truly love black cock it should not be such a big stretch to imagine giving your wife 2 the person who has the cock you worship as sort of a gift that enables you eventually to get some black dick that you crave. Hopefully she Falls and love with black cock as you have. Fondling licking and sucking his balls sucking his dick cleaning them both off R all things we should do if we worship black cock. I feel that it should be a common thing even mandatory to show fealty 2 our black master we should first be made are required to suck our masters black cock in front of our wives or girlfriend 2 show what motivates us and what we want. And be honest it should be what we want as white males that have been indoctrinated as to true nature and position or status in this dynamic. We should hope that our wives when they get fucked bye the black master they too will no their true nature and what they should have Ben fucking all along. That would ensure both your wife and yourself we're on the same page and have the same goal which is 2 serve black cock the thing that both of you now love the most and hopefully more than you love each other because black cock has to be first if it's not you are just posing. Both of you should be willing 2 move on without the other and your service of black cock if one of you decides that it is not for you she or yourself can deny your nature but you and your heart will know the truth the reason why you would bring your wife to be involved in this in the first place is hoping that she gets hooked on it so that you can see it physically for your erotic purposes in your mind and you get more black cock that way. I say this because are Black Masters would much rather be fucking are white wives then our sissy white ass they would much rather have you show how week and obedient You Are by sucking their dick in front of your wife 2 and still in her who it is that runs to show and what your husband has become. It drives it home to the wife if her husband is sucking black dick in front of her on the command of the black man in front of her. And the more he fucks her the more black dick you will be able to get into your mouth or anywhere else and the calm that you want will be available momentarily so in effect you are using your wife to get black dick. I applaud you for that that is wise move. It also is one of the reasons why feel more feminine the wish that we had a pussy instead of a dick so that we could have as much black dick as we want. I want to add if you lose your wife there's always a possibility for you to find another woman that is more amenable to being on your page when subject of black cock Rises personally I would love to suck black dick in front of every one of my past relationships that is such a turn-on.

I personally feel that piss drinking is appropriate for white boys. The bull could piss in a champagne glass and make the white boy ******* it while he fucks their wife/girlfriend. The white boy should also be expected to lick the bull's anus while he fucks the woman. Nothing is more demoralizing and degrading than drinking piss and licking unwashed anus. This is the white boy's place now.
These are really very exciting things for the wife. Licking the bull's ass is particularly humiliating, but it is useful because the bull's dick is harder. :happy:
hubby1.JPG

Wow this post can’t be more true :( I had my first erection around age 13-14 same with my first ejaculation. I have only been with one girl and I was in my early 20s at the time (I’m 23 now and that one girl is my girlfriend, who I caught cheating with a 11” inch black guy and she is my Mistress now. My penis is only 4” inches fully erect, I can’t cum far at all, and I still have wet dreams now and then, plus I never caused my girlfriend to orgasm ever. It’s pathetic. Our Bull does it effortlessly each time and has 3X as much sperm as I do.
All the numbers on the right fit me almost exactly...08B8C0E8-D326-4562-8C19-1A8A7ACE9237.jpeg

Last edited:
Back