Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

Amen this thing you just described should be commonplace. It should not be a dream or a fantasy it should be happening on a regular daily basis it is absolutely the very thing We should strive to become a common thing. I for one feel this way. I almost feel selfish that I would get 2 suck his black dick more than once and possibly clean up the come from any place it was deposited. It should be so common that it would not be necessary for any orders to be given by the master we serve that it became a natural things we automatically do. If you truly love black cock it should not be such a big stretch to imagine giving your wife 2 the person who has the cock you worship as sort of a gift that enables you eventually to get some black dick that you crave. Hopefully she Falls and love with black cock as you have. Fondling licking and sucking his balls sucking his dick cleaning them both off R all things we should do if we worship black cock. I feel that it should be a common thing even mandatory to show fealty 2 our black master we should first be made are required to suck our masters black cock in front of our wives or girlfriend 2 show what motivates us and what we want. And be honest it should be what we want as white males that have been indoctrinated as to true nature and position or status in this dynamic. We should hope that our wives when they get fucked bye the black master they too will no their true nature and what they should have Ben fucking all along. That would ensure both your wife and yourself we're on the same page and have the same goal which is 2 serve black cock the thing that both of you now love the most and hopefully more than you love each other because black cock has to be first if it's not you are just posing. Both of you should be willing 2 move on without the other and your service of black cock if one of you decides that it is not for you she or yourself can deny your nature but you and your heart will know the truth the reason why you would bring your wife to be involved in this in the first place is hoping that she gets hooked on it so that you can see it physically for your erotic purposes in your mind and you get more black cock that way. I say this because are Black Masters would much rather be fucking are white wives then our sissy white ass they would much rather have you show how week and obedient You Are by sucking their dick in front of your wife 2 and still in her who it is that runs to show and what your husband has become. It drives it home to the wife if her husband is sucking black dick in front of her on the command of the black man in front of her. And the more he fucks her the more black dick you will be able to get into your mouth or anywhere else and the calm that you want will be available momentarily so in effect you are using your wife to get black dick. I applaud you for that that is wise move. It also is one of the reasons why feel more feminine the wish that we had a pussy instead of a dick so that we could have as much black dick as we want. I want to add if you lose your wife there's always a possibility for you to find another woman that is more amenable to being on your page when subject of black cock Rises personally I would love to suck black dick in front of every one of my past relationships that is such a turn-on.
Very eloquently put, bravo.

My favorite way to humiliate is when I take a man's wife in front of him, not only is he going to submit and sit back and watch while I fuck his girl better than he ever could... I'm going to make him suck my cock in front of her. Truly make him my bitch and she will see it all. Then she knows for sure who the real alpha in the room is, and she knows who she wants to mate and breed her. That's got to be humiliating huh
Certainly is.

All white men should experience a black man fucking his wife in front of him while he can do nothing. Soon he will realize his wife is redponding like could only imagine as she hits levels of orgasm she never knew existed and becomes a black cock only lady. Usually humiliation starts as cuckold cries for her to come back to his thin little white penis. This crying and pleading turns the table making him look wimpy not man enough to fight for her. Around this point the real man will ******* him to his knees making him suck cock and swallow his load in front of his wife to her disgust, amusement, and turning whiteboi to his true nature, another black cock worshipper.
White men and women are wired to service blacks. It was one reason white men tried to enslave and dominate the black men. To keep their women from seeing real penis, from being fucked by real men, and to cover thier homosexual desire to be a black males bitch.
I would love to have laws changed so that white men had no rights. No right to vote, marry, procreate, hold a position of authority over women, or any other race of males. I feel women should rule society, that most males should be given female hormones well before puberty. The white males should have sperm extracted as they are castrated. White boys need casteration by age ten, and sent for feminization schools so they can bear the brunt of teen sex saving our females from *******, date *******, peer presure and providing the aggressive black teens practice to become better lovers even. For current situations white husbands should lose all rights for marriages so there wives can try sex with a real man without fear of adultry.
I see your point but,
That's a bit too far out.

bise69.jpg
Id Luv for that to be this BBC Luvin cummthirsty (faggot) cucky. On my knees about to Suck Masters Beautiful Big Blk DIck in Public... To show both Master & her How Much of a bitch boi faggot cucky i am...

Last edited:
Im also here for looking some couple /girl who want and enjoy sph....

Small penis humiliation aspect is some that many cuckold are into.....
So girl/woman remember also that aspect....don’t think only at your pleasure and bull pleasure (sex) there is also another pleasure for cuck in most of time....an sph session I always good welcome !!

Back