Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

I know you'd love that even more. Humiliated hubbies need to showcase their Ownership tattoos.

Wow, millions and millions white women walking around never been fucked, frustrated, never sucked a dick. Amazing! If you custom to getting that compare to 9 inches! Damn it’s wonder you guys not walking around crazy; never been made to feel like a woman fully

Oh white cuckold hubby / BF ... Do your best to satisfy your BBC Master who'll fuck your White wife / GF without Mercy.

Let your white wife / GF sees you serve her BBC bull before fucking her deeplu. prove your hot unlimited happiness and acceptance by licking BBC Bull's asshole. Nothing is hot more than self humiliation to prove loyalty for BBC.

View attachment 2016764
This is inevitable, really.

I can’t speak for my cuck and how the humiliation actually feels, but the power of sharing a moment with a clearly superior bull in front of your partner or so that they know what’s going down is a major turn on. That degrading of their lacking is very hot to me
One of the things my wife likes to do is sit on my face aftwe her bulls have finished cumming in her. All of the men enjoy laughing at me while she does it. 35473762eed543316a7b0bf3252f2ddc.jpg

As some have said, humiliation isn't for everyone.

At the same time, I view humiliation as an art form. Not everyone is very good at handling and passing it out either. It's more than just barking orders to do a humiliating task.

One needs to understand the husband and wife and be creative and educated on what will work for all three.
One should study the delicate cruelty necessary to properly humiliating a cuckold. Proper humiliation adds in his emasculation.

After BBC bulls finished with the white wife they found her white sissy cuckold hubby became more horny, moaning and caged his dick. Although BBC bulls were straight, but they insisted to humiliate him to make him more horny and they fucked him in extreme way bareback.

Be good cuckold and offer your holes with your white WIFE / GF and serve BBC

DP Interracial BBC white cuckold.jpg

We love the humiliation aspect of cuckolding. My wife LOVES seeing me in compromising situations and really enjoyed it from the beginning. I think for her, she enjoys how far she can push it. She always says 'show me how much you love me by doing this or that for me'. Whether that be a sexual act with her, a bull, have me in a negligee, masturbating for her (or others) or swallowing my own cum for her (which she loves)... she always comments she wants to see how loyal I am to her and she always wants to check how far i'm still willing to go for her. We have a lot of respect for each other, so its always a joy to show her how submissive I am to her.

This is pretty much how me and my husband started out. My sister and her bbc bf were over one night drinking with us and me and her had talked about me getting my 1st bbc and she talked her bf into it for me and her and my husband watched the whole thing and when that juicy bbc was ready to cum he told my husband to get on his knees and he complied with some hesitation but none the less got down and this bull had no mercy either. His 11 inch thug cock was being ****** down Sam's throat in rapid succession and he buried it in his throat as he came. I thought same was going to pass out. But when Tyrone pulled that beautiful cock out of my husband's throat sam was hard as a rock and dripping and grinning ear to ear
THAT IS SO FUCKING HORNY IT GOT MY LITTLE USELEWSS COCK TWITCHING

My Wife usually humiliates me by having me undress in front of her bulls, revealing my cock in it's cage. I must then explain why I am caged and how I'm unable to satisfy her and ask him to please satisfy her for me as I undress and relax her. Usually, when their passions begin my Wife will have me leave the room to return only when she texts me.

Back