Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

Can't speak for any other cucks, but doing this has been a huge part of my sex life since I was a teen trying to learn to suck my own cock. My ex's loved watching me and my current wife absolutely loved it when we first met. Sadly, as I age, i'm not as flexible and its almost not doable for me any more. But I learned early on, when you're as horny as hell and can't find a soul on this earth to suck your cock, this was a pretty good consolation, especially if you could finally reach that throbbing little cock of yours :)
I’ve tried for years and never reach it...but what I have done for years is enjoy shooting my cum all over my own face and in my mouth with my legs lifted over me so that I get to imagine that is a BBC shooting all over me and calling me those thrilling and nasty names...as I love being a cum slut...even if it’s my own...for now...needing more...

I’ve tried for years and never reach it...but what I have done for years is enjoy shooting my cum all over my own face and in my mouth with my legs lifted over me so that I get to imagine that is a BBC shooting all over me and calling me those thrilling and nasty names...as I love being a cum slut...even if it’s my own...for now...needing more...
The best I ever achieved after many years of trying in my youth was being able to poke my tongue into the eye of my cock and lick the tip of it, so I never achieved sucking my cock, but God knows I tried. These days my wife will help me lift me legs up and spray into my open mouth.
I have found women either love watching it, or not into it at all. My ex-wife never enjoyed it, but my current wife suggests it almost everytime she sees me cum, she loved it the first time she watched me. As I said, age and lack of flexibility means it probably only happens once a month or so these days.

Thought i'd share this :) The first time my wife watched me squirt into my wide open mouth, she said it reminded her of those clowns at the carnivals. A few months later she was in an antique shop and saw this, and thought it was must for our bedroom and bought it for my birthday.
Its now been moved on to my office, but we always chuckle when visitors ask us about it.
Even now, when we are doing anything sexual, she asks will I be pulling my clown face later. :)

Attachments

• IMG_6519.jpg
    IMG_6519.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 32
It is Saturday and your wife is going out with Him again tonight but you are not invited.
He texted her earlier in the week and she has been excited ever since. You watch her avidly,
anxiously wondering what can be going through her mind...

When she is brushing her long, soft, beautiful blonde hair...

View attachment 3137946

Choosing which of her skin tight dresses will most impress him...

View attachment 3137948

Slipping it on over her scented pale skin, feeling like a million dollars for Him...

View attachment 3137951

Putting on her best jewellery so she looks her very best for Him...

View attachment 3137954

Before giving you a sweet, loving kiss, patting your caged dick and telling you not to wait up...

View attachment 3137956

You wonder, but you won't know...until tomorrow when she tells you all about it.

Cuckold angst. She loves it. They laugh at it. You own it.
Wonderful

Back