Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

Oh white cuckold hubby / BF ... Do your best to satisfy your BBC Master who'll fuck your White wife / GF without Mercy.

Let your white wife / GF sees you serve her BBC bull before fucking her deeply. prove your hot unlimited happiness and acceptance by licking BBC Bull's asshole. Nothing is hot more than self humiliation to prove loyalty for BBC.

View attachment 2016764
Fluffing the Bull is a good way to demonstrate your commitment to your Hot Wife.

Wow this post can’t be more true :( I had my first erection around age 13-14 same with my first ejaculation. I have only been with one girl and I was in my early 20s at the time (I’m 23 now and that one girl is my girlfriend, who I caught cheating with a 11” inch black guy and she is my Mistress now. My penis is only 4” inches fully erect, I can’t cum far at all, and I still have wet dreams now and then, plus I never caused my girlfriend to orgasm ever. It’s pathetic. Our Bull does it effortlessly each time and has 3X as much sperm as I do.
All the numbers on the right fit me almost exactly...View attachment 2336256
All too typical, eh white boys?

View attachment 3159994

She told me that my cookies where better for me with some hot cum from a bbc :sex: :qos:
So true...and now I can think of this pic whenever I see Oreos...along with the fact that they always reminded me of what I wanted for my wife...to be the white filling between two BBC...we even had it on our vision board for a couple years but never happened before she stopped playing.

Back