Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

All white men should experience a black man fucking his wife in front of him while he can do nothing. Soon he will realize his wife is redponding like could only imagine as she hits levels of orgasm she never knew existed and becomes a black cock only lady. Usually humiliation starts as cuckold cries for her to come back to his thin little white penis. This crying and pleading turns the table making him look wimpy not man enough to fight for her. Around this point the real man will ******* him to his knees making him suck cock and swallow his load in front of his wife to her disgust, amusement, and turning whiteboi to his true nature, another black cock worshipper.
White men and women are wired to service blacks. It was one reason white men tried to enslave and dominate the black men. To keep their women from seeing real penis, from being fucked by real men, and to cover thier homosexual desire to be a black males bitch.
I would love to have laws changed so that white men had no rights. No right to vote, marry, procreate, hold a position of authority over women, or any other race of males. I feel women should rule society, that most males should be given female hormones well before puberty. The white males should have sperm extracted as they are castrated. White boys need casteration by age ten, and sent for feminization schools so they can bear the brunt of teen sex saving our females from *******, date *******, peer presure and providing the aggressive black teens practice to become better lovers even. For current situations white husbands should lose all rights for marriages so there wives can try sex with a real man without fear of adultry.

I adore the spirit of your argument, however if white guys are no longer allowed to fuck white women, there won't be any white women for future generations of black guys to enjoy? Perhaps at puberty a white guy might be allowed to breed with a white women once in a specialized futuristic breeding chamber so that there will always be future white women in the indefinite future for Black guys to enjoy and enslave. And the white bois can be our servants but those deemed worthy would be elevated in society after they become feminized too with vaginas and eventually possess cartoonishly large breasts for the pleasure of both Black guys and have lez sex with white women for also the pleasure of the Black man that owns them.

Last edited:
I adore the spirit of your argument, however if white guys are no longer allowed to fuck white women, there won't be any white women for future generations of black guys to enjoy? Perhaps at puberty a white guy might be allowed to breed with a white women once in a specialized futuristic breeding chamber so that there will always be future white women in the indefinite future for black guys to enjoy and enslave. And the white bois can be our servants but those deemed worthy would be elevated in society after they become feminized too with vaginas and eventually possess cartoonishly large breasts for the pleasure of both black guys and have lez sex with white women for also the pleasure of the black man that owns them.
All too funny but what about people who like small breasts and small cocks and black women who like to be bred by white guys if this keeps on there will not be any time for sex

I adore the spirit of your argument, however if white guys are no longer allowed to fuck white women, there won't be any white women for future generations of black guys to enjoy? Perhaps at puberty a white guy might be allowed to breed with a white women once in a specialized futuristic breeding chamber so that there will always be future white women in the indefinite future for black guys to enjoy and enslave. And the white bois can be our servants but those deemed worthy would be elevated in society after they become feminized too with vaginas and eventually possess cartoonishly large breasts for the pleasure of both black guys and have lez sex with white women for also the pleasure of the black man that owns them.
I said the white boys cum would be extracted to keep breeding more white babes and sissy fuck bois

Unfortunately, I have never been allowed to suck any of her bulls. They got a special code. But once, they apparently knew I had been intimate with her the night before and was invited to have a go with her again after one did cum in her pussy. Too good to be true. I got sodomized in front of her while I was penetrating her. They said that way I would learn to respect their ownership.

My favorite way to humiliate is when I take a man's wife in front of him, not only is he going to submit and sit back and watch while I fuck his girl better than he ever could... I'm going to make him suck my cock in front of her. Truly make him my bitch and she will see it all. Then she knows for sure who the real alpha in the room is, and she knows who she wants to mate and breed her. That's got to be humiliating huh
I agree that this is domination, but as a cuckold, I don't find what you describe to be humiliating, but rather the appropriate role for the husband in such a relationship. I would proudly do those things.

I agree that this is domination, but as a cuckold, I don't find what you describe to be humiliating, but rather the appropriate role for the husband in such a relationship. I would proudly do those things.
I agree with DevinH. I get off on humiliation, and having a real man fuck my wife in front of me and having her cum harder than ever before would put me in my sub place . Having him use me as a toy for his cock while my wife watches and laughs would humiliate me and excite me. I'd probably cum without even touching myself.

Back