Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

I wish I could have a Black Master put me over his knee and spank me while my wife watched and laughed at me. I wish he would tell me he would spank me until I begged to suck his cock. I would plead to suck him off and he would only let me suck him until he was hard enough to fuck my wife. When they finished she would make me lick his cum off his cock and out of her pussy. Finally she would make me jerk off in front of both of them and make me lick up my own cum.

Find a Black Master who will treat you like that, sissy-boi! Especially to put you under your wife while he's stretching her pussy.

9506310552_e478040d56_o.jpg

i think white cuck humiliation is vital in advancing new alternative lifestyles and a new radical culture of black domination and complete white emasculation. personally, i feel that for a black bull, forsing a white cuck to tongue his ass while he's pumping his seed into a lady's wet holes, that can be a powerful expression of positive energy

I wish I could have a Black Master put me over his knee and spank me while my wife watched and laughed at me. I wish he would tell me he would spank me until I begged to suck his cock. I would plead to suck him off and he would only let me suck him until he was hard enough to fuck my wife. When they finished she would make me lick his cum off his cock and out of her pussy. Finally she would make me jerk off in front of both of them and make me lick up my own cum.
A great rolemodel for cucks everywhere.

Back