Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

Before going black only I dominated quite a few white bois, many who wanted their wife to cuckold them. I find that many white bois wanted domination and are bisexual.
when the black boii fucks the white boi he becomes bisexual just like the white boy, I suspect that many bulls prefer a tight ass than a loose pussy and are bi as well and dominated by the white wife

I can't see his penis. It must be like four inches max. I imagine it would be more pleasurable for him to just jack off. You can't pleasure a woman with that little thing.
The whole point of having a cock is to pleasure it and yourself the woman is just a means of getting off and it is up to her how she gets pleasure, a big cock and a small cock have the same number of nerve endings so a small cock has more intense feelings and women are made to have babies not to be tight

The whole point of having a cock is to pleasure it and yourself the woman is just a means of getting off and it is up to her how she gets pleasure, a big cock and a small cock have the same number of nerve endings so a small cock has more intense feelings and women are made to have babies not to be tight

White women are made to have Black babies with superior black cocks.

Regardless of your personal beliefs, it is ill-advised to assume every couple is into the humiliation aspect of the lifestyle. I cannot tell you how many would be bulls I've seen in nightclubs get turned away by couples they thought were a sure thing because they made the mistake of disrespecting hubby. Some have even been tossed out of the clubs. Cruxicble in D.C. has a zero tolerance policy on disrespect, you can lose your membership over disrespectful actions, even if the couple is into it the club staff don't care for it in the club. Some couples only do humiliation in the bedroom, its important to keep that in mind. Always check the public venue's rules and abide by them in the facility, regardless of what the couple says. If the action heats up you'll be leaving the club with the couple anyway, don't do anything that risks you getting booted in the clubs or at a first meeting. Talk to the couple, hubby included. If he's uncomfortable with you, you may lose out on doing the wife.

My favorite way to humiliate is when I take a man's wife in front of him, not only is he going to submit and sit back and watch while I fuck his girl better than he ever could... I'm going to make him suck my cock in front of her. Truly make him my bitch and she will see it all. Then she knows for sure who the real alpha in the room is, and she knows who she wants to mate and breed her. That's got to be humiliating huh

My favorite way to humiliate is when I take a man's wife in front of him, not only is he going to submit and sit back and watch while I fuck his girl better than he ever could... I'm going to make him suck my cock in front of her. Truly make him my bitch and she will see it all. Then she knows for sure who the real alpha in the room is, and she knows who she wants to mate and breed her. That's got to be humiliating huh
It should not feel humiliating having a woman use you for sexual pleasure or getting off having a man suck your cock, both are normal and pleasurable sexual experiences but I can understand how a young unmarried man would feel insecure

Yes it is humiliating, but if I was ever allowed to be with you, I hope you would feed me your cum.

Yes please! Nothing humbles and humiliates like her seeing me suck and made into the bitch. Beta white guys just aren't men after that...

All white men should experience a black man fucking his wife in front of him while he can do nothing. Soon he will realize his wife is redponding like could only imagine as she hits levels of orgasm she never knew existed and becomes a black cock only lady. Usually humiliation starts as cuckold cries for her to come back to his thin little white penis. This crying and pleading turns the table making him look wimpy not man enough to fight for her. Around this point the real man will ******* him to his knees making him suck cock and swallow his load in front of his wife to her disgust, amusement, and turning whiteboi to his true nature, another black cock worshipper.
White men and women are wired to service blacks. It was one reason white men tried to enslave and dominate the black men. To keep their women from seeing real penis, from being fucked by real men, and to cover thier homosexual desire to be a black males bitch.
I would love to have laws changed so that white men had no rights. No right to vote, marry, procreate, hold a position of authority over women, or any other race of males. I feel women should rule society, that most males should be given female hormones well before puberty. The white males should have sperm extracted as they are castrated. White boys need casteration by age ten, and sent for feminization schools so they can bear the brunt of teen sex saving our females from *******, date *******, peer presure and providing the aggressive black teens practice to become better lovers even. For current situations white husbands should lose all rights for marriages so there wives can try sex with a real man without fear of adultry.
why not write a letter to the local paper saying this or to your congressman

Back