Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

A husband's humiliation process begins when he's first made to realize that no longer is he in charge of his wife anymore. That duty has henceforth become passed over to someone else - her would-be lover/Black Master. The master's duty thus becomes to ingrain this notion into the cuck husband's head to make him further come to accept that physically as well psychologically, he's no longer the man of the house anymore. That no longer is he the one calling the shots over the wife.

View attachment 964994
In my Femdom relation i already aint in charge of my wife anymore. But indead it would feel great id there is a substitute Alpha male for my wife wich i know she also need in her life just like she need a submissive husband.

For some husbands, the desire of being turned into a sissy is as well open: the wife should ascribe to him the need to wear feminine outfits whenever her lover(s) or even her female friends are around. His duty would be to serve the household of whatever desires they prefer, and as expected to get her lover’s cock hard for her to fuck. The husband is expected to fluff her lover even in the wife’s presence to show off his submissive dedication to both of them.

http://shangoreturns.blogspot.com.ng/2016/09/a-little-thing-called-humiliation.html

2016-09-05 11.33.48.jpg

For some husbands, the desire of being turned into a sissy is as well open: the wife should ascribe to him the need to wear feminine outfits whenever her lover(s) or even her female friends are around. His duty would be to serve the household of whatever desires they prefer, and as expected to get her lover’s cock hard for her to fuck. The husband is expected to fluff her lover even in the wife’s presence to show off his submissive dedication to both of them.

http://shangoreturns.blogspot.com.ng/2016/09/a-little-thing-called-humiliation.html

I agree with most descriptions in this resume.
like there always would is the anxious desire of wanting to see the wife in action with another man. Especially someone whom the husband reckons can give her the excellent type of fucking he never could or can.

Also the part about the husband’s place is henceforth to be under his wife for whenever she’s having good sex with her lover. A set of rules should even be ascribed to the husband to follow if/when in the wife/lover’s presence. The husband is expected to get his wife ready for whenever she desires going out on a date with her Master/lover, or if she's ever on the prowl for Black men. His mission is to remain her loyal and dutiful cheerleader, further inspiring her to embrace her new-found sexuality and to even exploit him as much as she so needs to.

I must admit i also have a strong desire to wear her wet underpants while whe have sex and i'm in chastity and wear it for all night. My wife love it to see me like that, she tell me it gives her an overwelming feeling of power.

This desire of humiliation is indeed a better means of bonding me tighter to my wife to.

Back