Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

tumblr_mdeak2C1ag1rty243o1_500.jpg

She does and that's why i love her so much !

All white men should experience a black man fucking his wife in front of him while he can do nothing. Soon he will realize his wife is redponding like could only imagine as she hits levels of orgasm she never knew existed and becomes a black cock only lady. Usually humiliation starts as cuckold cries for her to come back to his thin little white penis. This crying and pleading turns the table making him look wimpy not man enough to fight for her. Around this point the real man will ******* him to his knees making him suck cock and swallow his load in front of his wife to her disgust, amusement, and turning whiteboi to his true nature, another black cock worshipper.
White men and women are wired to service blacks. It was one reason white men tried to enslave and dominate the black men. To keep their women from seeing real penis, from being fucked by real men, and to cover thier homosexual desire to be a black males bitch.
I would love to have laws changed so that white men had no rights. No right to vote, marry, procreate, hold a position of authority over women, or any other race of males. I feel women should rule society, that most males should be given female hormones well before puberty. The white males should have sperm extracted as they are castrated. White boys need casteration by age ten, and sent for feminization schools so they can bear the brunt of teen sex saving our females from *******, date *******, peer presure and providing the aggressive black teens practice to become better lovers even. For current situations white husbands should lose all rights for marriages so there wives can try sex with a real man without fear of adultry.
You do realize this is a fetish and that the whole penis size thing is not true? Don't you?

Do you enjoy humiliating, dominating, beta white cuckolds like me while turning their wives into black cock only ladies?
I found my ex-wifes black bulls loved to ******* me to suck them off in front of her, and then make me thank them for their cum shot.
Then I would have to ask them to satisfy my wife since I always came on her leg.
After i would have to beg to suck them clean and lick all their cum from my wife.
I was usually made to wear ladies clothing while sucking thier cocks or cleaning thier homes while they made my wife a black cock only sex fiend.
The first time one made me his bitch i became a black cock slut too.
My question is do most bulls like treating the cuckold white guy that way?

I have never did it before, but i would like to try

Back