Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

Whitey, your wife is a bbc whore
tumblr_nud3g34yFZ1uvc8bio1_500.jpg
Love to see my wife used like this

I fuck men all the time while my husband is at work!Ive got 2 gorgeous black men within a mile of my house and we have a very passionate love triangle going right now!And of course my boyfriend Darrian is over all the time but my hubby knows about him and totally submits to D's strength and superior stature.When my Darrian is around,Im his woman and he gets my full attention and my husband just watches as I give myself completely to another man,its intense and exciting!Hes walked in on me a few times with different fine black men and sees me fucking them hard and loving it and he just leaves the room so we can finish.

I fuck men all the time while my husband is at work!Ive got 2 gorgeous black men within a mile of my house and we have a very passionate love triangle going right now!And of course my boyfriend Darrian is over all the time but my hubby knows about him and totally submits to D's strength and superior stature.When my Darrian is around,Im his woman and he gets my full attention and my husband just watches as I give myself completely to another man,its intense and exciting!Hes walked in on me a few times with different fine black men and sees me fucking them hard and loving it and he just leaves the room so we can finish.
Another lucky cuck hubby who knows how to behave when a Superior BBC is pleasuring his wife.

Wow, that's fucking awesome!

Husbands should see it as part of their Cuckold Training/Reparation duty of being allowed to get dominated by the wife's lover(s) however they might want of him.

Absolutely 100% agree! Please cuckolds, remember to totally in every way respect the black male, put the black male first and do anything and everything he desires for all of his selfish, self serving and degrading desires or demands he comes up with. Total submission, your body, your wife, your soul, period! I have found great rewarding things in serving the superior male and although i could never admit to a black male how they allow myself to have a better orgasm, it is 100% true.

Back