Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

Out of the way…

tumblr_nhp173SSSg1u3olbyo1_500.jpg
Love to be place like this for use of my asshole, as well as the proper whipping for further training and realization of what i am.

View media item 117409My girl says it's impossible to satisfy woman with my size?
How do you think, especially women opinion?
She also asks big black bull for her ass!!
Hallo aus Africa ;)

Bring her to AFRICA in Red Sea and BBC events wait her :sex::threesome: @Andreo-94 and you'll watch what she gets in real ;)

I don't joke it is real if you surprise her about vacation here ;)

If any man is truly submissive to a bull he first must be fucked up the ass by his wife to demonstate his total submission everything else is just talk
He should be fucked up the ass by the bull. Preferably while she sits on his back and makes out with the bull and keeps the bull worked up so the bull does not have to feel like he is being homosexual while doing it. We can always take it to another level of "total submission."

Best form of humiliation is getting the wife pregnant.

I agree, not only does the husband get the joy of being humiliated for a night of his wife of having his wife being impregnated by another man; he has an entire lifetime of a mixed race baby calling him, "Daddy" and every man who sees the baby with the cuckold wondering if she would cheat with them as well. It is better than a "Queen of Spades" tattoo.

Whenever I want a laugh I drop in here. DSoul I think you need to set your efforts on your own country. Could you fill us ignorant white people in on how successful your people have been over the last 6,000 years. In the theory of evaluation it is suppose to be the strong survives and the weak don't. If your race is considered the strong someone forgot to tell them. All your white male followers on here are one of two things. One they are living in a fantasy world or two they really have allowed themselves to become a sissy cuckold to fulfill their need to submit. In most cases it is the cuckold that is in control, not the bull or the wife. All involved are getting what they want because the cuckold allows it. In America know one has to submit to to anyone else.

All white men should experience a black man fucking his wife in front of him while he can do nothing. Soon he will realize his wife is redponding like could only imagine as she hits levels of orgasm she never knew existed and becomes a black cock only lady. Usually humiliation starts as cuckold cries for her to come back to his thin little white penis. This crying and pleading turns the table making him look wimpy not man enough to fight for her. Around this point the real man will ******* him to his knees making him suck cock and swallow his load in front of his wife to her disgust, amusement, and turning whiteboi to his true nature, another black cock worshipper.
White men and women are wired to service blacks. It was one reason white men tried to enslave and dominate the black men. To keep their women from seeing real penis, from being fucked by real men, and to cover thier homosexual desire to be a black males bitch.
I would love to have laws changed so that white men had no rights. No right to vote, marry, procreate, hold a position of authority over women, or any other race of males. I feel women should rule society, that most males should be given female hormones well before puberty. The white males should have sperm extracted as they are castrated. White boys need casteration by age ten, and sent for feminization schools so they can bear the brunt of teen sex saving our females from *******, date *******, peer presure and providing the aggressive black teens practice to become better lovers even. For current situations white husbands should lose all rights for marriages so there wives can try sex with a real man without fear of adultry.

Interesting view of the future. I'm not sure if every ten year old white boy is capable of producing sperm for the purpose of breeding more whites. Castrated, feminized and turned over to save the white girls seems like a noble purpose.

Back