Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

As always thank you so much for acknowledging me my King

I'm so excited I just found out yesterday that one of my girlfriends real man said he would finally allow me to go to his apartment and clean for him !!! I'm going to get to where my leash and collar and special pink panties I'll buy for the occasion and I'm going to clean his entire apartment do his dishes and whatever else he tells me to do !

He told me if I'm a really good boy and do a really good job maybe he'll beat me !
Hi there, I love this fantasy going to the black masters house and cleaning, polishing etc, Id do a great job, iron his clothes, shine his shoes, handwash his underwear and socks while he uses my beautiful wife wherever he please, its great the way we all get what we want

My wife humiliates me in public. She makes me ask the girls at Victoria Secret if they have panties in my size (believe it or not they dont bat an eye and even help me pick some things out). Its fun but a little embarressing when some 20 something worker is asking if I like wearing bras too or just panties.

Last edited:
My wife had one guy that would watch me eat his cum out of her, so sometimes when he was finished he would tell if I wanted to eat my wifes pussy that I would have to ask his permission. So when he pulled out of her I asked if I could eat her pussy, and he would say that was not what I wanted to do. So I would then ask if I could lick his cum from her pussy, and he would then ask if I wanted to taste his cum and I would say yes. So he would then tell me to ask to taste his cum, and I would ask to taste his cum. Then he would tell me to beg him to let me taste it, and I would start begging. Then he would finally let me eat my wife and he would ask if I was enjoying it and I would reply yes. He would then ask why I was enjoying it and I would tell him that it tasted good. To which he replied so you like the taste of my cum and I would tell him yes. Then he would tell me that I was not allowed to have my wife for the next 24 hours, since he knew I enjoyed getting sloppy seconds.

I think I could really tolerate/enjoy/accept being dominated if my lady liked watching!

tumblr_o9nq9q152o1vr499bo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_o9nq9q152o1vr499bo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_o9nq9q152o1vr499bo9_1280.jpg

Last edited:
Back