Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

tumblr_omatgnCOKD1vd1u26o1_500.jpg

Do you enjoy humiliating, dominating, beta white cuckolds like me while turning their wives into black cock only ladies?
I found my ex-wifes black bulls loved to ******* me to suck them off in front of her, and then make me thank them for their cum shot.
Then I would have to ask them to satisfy my wife since I always came on her leg.
After i would have to beg to suck them clean and lick all their cum from my wife.
I was usually made to wear ladies clothing while sucking thier cocks or cleaning thier homes while they made my wife a black cock only sex fiend.
The first time one made me his bitch i became a black cock slut too.
My question is do most bulls like treating the cuckold white guy that way?
This is so hot to think about I would love a bull to do that to me

IMG_20170105_134131_700.jpg

"Dear Black Master Shango,

This letter is a confession I humbly am making to you. I hope that I can properly convey my sense of vulnerability and shame. It is with my head held low that I expose to you a fiercely secret need that you probably already suspect. I’ve been reading your SHANGOReturns! blog and your stories here on Medium with intense interest for the last couple of months and feel that I can resist writing to you no longer. You’ve gotten so deep inside my head that it’s almost as if you compel me to type these words from across cyberspace.

You would probably consider me a privileged North American white boy. I have a good career, stable home life, a house, and have never had to worry much about where my next meal is coming from. I live a life that would be the envy of 99% of the world’s population. But as far back as I can remember, I’ve had a powerful craving to surrender control to a strong, dominant man. I cannot tell you from where these needs arose or why they’ve grown more intense with age, but your writings have opened up a window into my soul and exposed my dark desires to sunlight as they never have before.

I am a divorced man and am ashamed to admit that my wife deserted me for another man. Ashamed not so much because it happened, as I’m ashamed to admit that there is for me some sexual thrill in knowing that while she wore my wedding ring she was also someone else’s lover. There is no greater humiliation for a man than to learn that his loving partner has been seduced into someone else’s bed. And for me to be aroused by this fact makes me deeply uncomfortable. But as much as it makes me uncomfortable, it makes me happy inside. That might sound crazy to some people, but you’re not one of them, sir. No, you’re not . . ."

https://medium.com/@shangoreturns/a-letter-to-master-shango-32-62c374f71a61

Back