Humiliating cuck names

Generally i'm referred to as "boy" .My dick is "little boy cock".And my cum is "your pathetic little dribble "When she uses these terms I know she's been on whatsapp organising a meet.And i'm rick hard 😁
Lol. I can relate. I'm called "boy" when she's feeling particularly devilish. Works well for us since she is a few inches taller than me barefoot and loves to wear pumps. So she can really tower over me

Hey folks, this is Nidhi's cuck here. I've been thinking about this for a while - are there any humiliating names your wife calls you in the presence of her boyfriend or other female friends who know about your lifestyle. In the past Nidhi has used the following for me
1. Dicklet (her most used name for me - she loves it)
2. Panty boy
3. Cucky
4. Peanut
5. Tinytot
6. Little guy (she's taller than me too)

What are some of the names you folks get called by?
I’m called cucky , sissy or panty boy .

Attachments

• 4F8FC4A1-118B-41D9-913F-A8FD04B0B6C9.jpeg
    4F8FC4A1-118B-41D9-913F-A8FD04B0B6C9.jpeg
    211.9 KB · Views: 73
  • F6C83CB5-FECF-47AC-A9AA-A9CAF6A19CA7.jpeg
    F6C83CB5-FECF-47AC-A9AA-A9CAF6A19CA7.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 77
Lol. I can relate. I'm called "boy" when she's feeling particularly devilish. Works well for us since she is a few inches taller than me barefoot and loves to wear pumps. So she can really tower over me
My wife is taller when wearing heels. I love the effect it has on us both. I like when she comes up behind me and reaches around to grab my chest and squeezes like she’s playing with boobs. Pinching my nipples with one hand while cupping my dick as well as grinding on my rear like she wants to fuck me. Without saying a word she’s establishing dominance and order in our sex life.

My wife is taller when wearing heels. I love the effect it has on us both. I like when she comes up behind me and reaches around to grab my chest and squeezes like she’s playing with boobs. Pinching my nipples with one hand while cupping my dick as well as grinding on my rear like she wants to fuck me. Without saying a word she’s establishing dominance and order in our sex life.
Sounds so hot . Nishimura stands close to me and uses a finger to lift my chin up to look at her before proceeding to give the instruction. I feel so small and cldominated . It's exhilarating

Hey folks, this is Nidhi's cuck here. I've been thinking about this for a while - are there any humiliating names your wife calls you in the presence of her boyfriend or other female friends who know about your lifestyle. In the past Nidhi has used the following for me
1. Dicklet (her most used name for me - she loves it)
2. Panty boy
3. Cucky
4. Peanut
5. Tinytot
6. Little guy (she's taller than me too)

What are some of the names you folks get called by?
Dicklet n peanut is so funny..u deserve it cucky

Back