Humiliating but arowsing moments

Cocksly

Male
From
Austria
Hello community. I life now in a cuckold relationship for about 2years. Me as the cuck I am into humiliation, getting humiliated by my wife of her BBC.

What I would like to ask:
What are your moments of arousal in combination with humiliation? Do you fucks like to be humiliated and how? Do you hotwifes like to be humiliated by your lover and how?

For example a few month ago we met our bull as always in a hotel. At the reception I booked 2 rooms. One for me and the other for my wife and her lover.

This was the most humiliating thing my wife has done to me. The story start several years before my wife would even consider cuckolding me, my wife became friends with a woman that she was working with. As they became closer, I eventually met her and she is absolutely gorgeous but being a faithful husband, I will not act on the fact that I find her attractive even though my wife knows that I find her attractive. Now fast forward to a couple months ago, my wife told this friend about our relationship and let me know that her friend knows. So one day her friend was over at our house and as we hanging out the doorbell rang, it was one of my wife's lovers. So she told me and her friend that she was going to go play for a while. So, I was talking with her friend and my wife started moaning fairly loud, it was then that her friend suggest we go watch them. Since this was a guy that I have watched fuck my wife before, I said that I didn't thing they would mind. So, we went to the bedroom and opened the door and seen my wife riding his cock, she looked over at us and smiled then fucked him till she came all over his cock. She then slid up and off of him and told me to come over there and suck his cock, then she whisper something into his ear and walked behind me over to where her friend was. Then she told me that no matter what I heard to not stop sucking to look back at her, and at that point her lover started to narrate what my wife was doing. He said the she and her friend were kissing and then my wife was removing her friends shirt and bra, he then commented on how nice her tits were. Then he said that my wife was removing her friends pant and remarked how sexy her panties were, then he said that she had a beautifully shave pussy as my wife removed the panties. Then he remarked that my wife was starting to lick her friends pussy and I could then here her friend moaning in pleasure. My wife continued to eat her friends pussy until her lover finally exploded into my mouth, my wife told me continue to face away from her as her lover got up and walked over to her and her friend. I could still hear her friend moaning until she got a lot more vocal as said that she was cumming, then a few minutes later she told me I could turn around. By this time all three of them were dressed and said that they wanted to go get something to eat. While we were eating my wife told me that her lover was sucking on her friend's tits when she came, and then told me that I will never get to see her friends tits as she know I would like it to much. I'm waiting for the day that she tells me that her friend helped her give her lover a threesome.

the first sort of humiliation I experienced was many years ago , she was with a black guy in the hotel where she worked, she rang me to collect her in early hours, it was only 3 minute drive and I went straight away parking in hotel car park watching the door from hotel in rear view mirror, I had parked in a quiet part of car park but with a view of the door so I could see her walk out.
after waiting longer than I had hoped for I saw her walk out to the door with this guy, they stood chatting and kissing in the doorway porch entrance, and then I saw her walking holding his hand towards the car, to my utter amazement she walked up to the car, opened the passenger door and fucking introduced me to him!!!! I was so embarrassed and shocked I didn't know what to do, they both were grinning from ear to ear at me and how embarrassed I was then he turned her around leaving the door open and pushed her against the rear passenger door lifting her dress and lifting her up under the backs of her knees and fucked her there and then against the car, I could not see a great deal but was to embarrassed and shocked to even look!
after a few minutes I could hear them both coming and car stopped rocking and her heels scraping on the ground as she stood on her feet
she got in the car he closed the door sayin "you can have her back now mate"
I started the car the headlights came on and I could see someone stood to the left and it was the night porter who she worked with and also knew me>
I played hell all the way home she just thought it was funny, I asked why she did it and she said "I told him you were waiting for me" he asked if I knew she was with him? "I said you did yes,and he said lets go and see him, I didn't know he was going to do that and fuck me like that.
We got home and I spread her legs wide to see a huge blob creeping from her gaping cunt which I stuck my cock straight in and came instantly

the first sort of humiliation I experienced was many years ago , she was with a black guy in the hotel where she worked, she rang me to collect her in early hours, it was only 3 minute drive and I went straight away parking in hotel car park watching the door from hotel in rear view mirror, I had parked in a quiet part of car park but with a view of the door so I could see her walk out.
after waiting longer than I had hoped for I saw her walk out to the door with this guy, they stood chatting and kissing in the doorway porch entrance, and then I saw her walking holding his hand towards the car, to my utter amazement she walked up to the car, opened the passenger door and fucking introduced me to him!!!! I was so embarrassed and shocked I didn't know what to do, they both were grinning from ear to ear at me and how embarrassed I was then he turned her around leaving the door open and pushed her against the rear passenger door lifting her dress and lifting her up under the backs of her knees and fucked her there and then against the car, I could not see a great deal but was to embarrassed and shocked to even look!
after a few minutes I could hear them both coming and car stopped rocking and her heels scraping on the ground as she stood on her feet
she got in the car he closed the door sayin "you can have her back now mate"
I started the car the headlights came on and I could see someone stood to the left and it was the night porter who she worked with and also knew me>
I played hell all the way home she just thought it was funny, I asked why she did it and she said "I told him you were waiting for me" he asked if I knew she was with him? "I said you did yes,and he said lets go and see him, I didn't know he was going to do that and fuck me like that.
We got home and I spread her legs wide to see a huge blob creeping from her gaping cunt which I stuck my cock straight in and came instantly
Wonderful story, great humiliation.

Love the humiliation. Only allowed to cum in condoms. Sometimes chasity. Love size comparisons. When I cum to fast being made fun of for that. Love knowing that our friends and some of our family know about our lifestyle.

I am a black woman, I lost my boyfriend to a white girl in college. She was prettier then me and she pretty much stole him away from me in about 2 hours. I was humiliated but I realized that this turned me on. I want a white woman or black man to tell me why white woman are better then me privately if your comfortable doing it, i love hearing it especially from the white woman since it is more unusual. My dream is to watch a black man and a white girl while they make fun of me. I am married and he supports me, although he looks at white women and touches himself more than me but he does support me and I am not looking to change that.

We met our first here on this site.

Then, the real meet was done at a local bar / dance club - prior to the hotel.

My wife and I arrived first. The seating selection was sort of awkward, with no booths available. We had to choose a rectangular table that had four chairs total: Two on one side and two on the other.

Seated across from us, at another table, were a small group of white guys.

He arrived maybe twenty minutes later and had to sit at one of the chairs opposite of my wife and me.

After pleasantries and warming up, I could sense the cues. I got up from my chair to "go to the bathroom" in order that I could leave my wife and him alone for a moment.

Upon my return, he had already taken the seat next to my wife.

Her long dark hair had been pushed to the side, exposing her bare shoulders and upper back. His black hand was already on my wife, caressing her neckline, shoulder and back.

It was the first time seeing another guy touching my wife, and he was black, and it was happening right there in public for all to see.

As soon as I sat down, he indicated that he was glad to see me back - because he wanted to take her out on the dance floor.

They stood, and he led her by the hand.

The white guys at the other table seemed stunned, probably wondering why there wasn't a fight that had started.

When my wife and he returned from the dance floor, he simply stated, "She's ready for the hotel."

And with that, he put his hand on her ass and guided her through the crowd toward the exit.

I brought my wife in... he took her out.

And the white guys at the other table witnessed it all.

I am a black woman, I lost my boyfriend to a white girl in college. She was prettier then me and she pretty much stole him away from me in about 2 hours. I was humiliated but I realized that this turned me on. I want a white woman or black man to tell me why white woman are better then me privately if your comfortable doing it, i love hearing it especially from the white woman since it is more unusual. My dream is to watch a black man and a white girl while they make fun of me. I am married and he supports me, although he looks at white women and touches himself more than me but he does support me and I am not looking to change that.
Always like to hear from black women on this topic since this activity not only affects white husbands but black women and wives too.

White girls winning B :bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

We met our first here on this site.

Then, the real meet was done at a local bar / dance club - prior to the hotel.

My wife and I arrived first. The seating selection was sort of awkward, with no booths available. We had to choose a rectangular table that had four chairs total: Two on one side and two on the other.

Seated across from us, at another table, were a small group of white guys.

He arrived maybe twenty minutes later and had to sit at one of the chairs opposite of my wife and me.

After pleasantries and warming up, I could sense the cues. I got up from my chair to "go to the bathroom" in order that I could leave my wife and him alone for a moment.

Upon my return, he had already taken the seat next to my wife.

Her long dark hair had been pushed to the side, exposing her bare shoulders and upper back. His black hand was already on my wife, caressing her neckline, shoulder and back.

It was the first time seeing another guy touching my wife, and he was black, and it was happening right there in public for all to see.

As soon as I sat down, he indicated that he was glad to see me back - because he wanted to take her out on the dance floor.

They stood, and he led her by the hand.

The white guys at the other table seemed stunned, probably wondering why there wasn't a fight that had started.

When my wife and he returned from the dance floor, he simply stated, "She's ready for the hotel."

And with that, he put his hand on her ass and guided her through the crowd toward the exit.

I brought my wife in... he took her out.

And the white guys at the other table witnessed it all.
I have been in this kind of scenario many times.

It’s obvious, to anyone paying attention, that my wife is with me, but is clearly involved with the other man.

It’s definitely humiliating, because I always feel like most people probably assume I’m just whipped, and am putting up with her behavior, because I am afraid to stop her. Maybe i’m paranoid and they don’t actually think that way, but I still always feel very judged.

It sounds like I don’t like it, based on my description, but the truth is: that passive form of public humiliation is a big turn on for my wife and I.

I have been in this kind of scenario many times.

It’s obvious, to anyone paying attention, that my wife is with me, but is clearly involved with the other man.

It’s definitely humiliating, because I always feel like most people probably assume I’m just whipped, and am putting up with her behavior, because I am afraid to stop her. Maybe i’m paranoid and they don’t actually think that way, but I still always feel very judged.

It sounds like I don’t like it, based on my description, but the truth is: that passive form of public humiliation is a big turn on for my wife and I.
Lots of slut wives around these days. And they dress slutty in public too. Lots of braless women showing off their breasts. Lots of women with no panties too. They wear these tight exercise pants and you don't see any panty lines. Or they wear short dresses and you see lots of skin and pussy as they go up the stairs. And they want it that want. Flashing boobs and pussy for the the black men. " I'm a QOS. Come and get me ".

Lots of slut wives around these days. And they dress slutty in public too. Lots of braless women showing off their breasts. Lots of women with no panties too. They wear these tight exercise pants and you don't see any panty lines. Or they wear short dresses and you see lots of skin and pussy as they go up the stairs. And they want it that want. Flashing boobs and pussy for the the black men. " I'm a QOS. Come and get me ".
yes just how they should be to

Lol bunch of women are dressing like this and aren't necessarily into black dude

Back