Hubby Wearing the Panties

How desirous or comfortable would most hubbies here be if the wife/GF decides that now she's become a black cock slut, that he is now the designated panties wearer in the house? Also, that he must wear his panties outfit for when her black lover/Master drops by the house.

Would you agree or not?

Who wouldn't want to wear panties. They are very comfortable and very pretty.

I have read most posts here and I think there is something many do not understand,
It is very comfortable wearing hold up stockings and panties, especially if silk panties, as they feel really nice on the skin. My wifes lover encouraged me to wear them as I watched and to my amazement they feel really nice and comfortable when on.

I believe us panty wearers are actually the lucky ones as they feel so nice and soft, the big bulls are the ones missing out as they will never know how nice they feel and their willies are too big to comfortably fit into a nice pair of size 8 panties

Last edited:
How desirous or comfortable would most hubbies here be if the wife/GF decides that now she's become a black cock slut, that he is now the designated panties wearer in the house? Also, that he must wear his panties outfit for when her black lover/Master drops by the house.

Would you agree or not?

I did and support this fully. wearing lingerie intensifies the cuckold experience.

Back