hi

Attachments

• arkyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.jpg
    arkyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 11
  • meowmeow.jpg
    meowmeow.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 26
That is not something the either my wife or I am into, not knocking it just not what we are into. Happy to suck the guy's cock, eagerly let him fuck my ass and enthusiastically lick up his cum, but will not dress like a woman.

We had a friend over, who brought matching French maid outfits for him and slave. They both were wearing them for me and my neighbor came over. She is an incessantly nosy person, so I opened the door to tell her to go away and slave says that she peeked through the window to see the two men in drag sitting on the couch. We didn't much care. She doesn't know anybody worth gossiping to anyway, but it was a funny act of humiliation for my two slaves. (This was my former mistress' post if you are wondering about the genders in the paragraph.)
hot hot!!!!!!!!!!

Everyday before my wife leaves for work she picks out my panties from "my panty" drawer for me to wear that day. Last night she painted my toenails glittery pink and packed nothing but panties in my suit case for my out of town business trip this week. I was told to leave the toe nail polish on until I come home on Fri.
cucked!!!!!!!!!!

How desirous or comfortable would most hubbies here be if the wife/GF decides that now she's become a black cock slut, that he is now the designated panties wearer in the house? Also, that he must wear his panties outfit for when her black lover/Master drops by the house.

Would you agree or not?

hole heartedly agree

Please continue

It has been awhile since my wife discovered I was secretly wearing women's panties. Since she has found out she has taken over my panty wearing. She decides when I should wear them, and frequently chooses this when we go out with friends for the evening. Often making comments like she might expose our secret but never going that far. Once we were at a friends home and after several drinks she suggested we should try out their hot tub. Since we did not have swimsuits she said everyone should just get in wearing their underwear knowing it would reveal I was wearing panties. The husband was all for it but luckily his wife shot the idea down, likely noticing her husband was a bit too enthusiastic for the opportunity to see my wife in her wet underwear.

We discovered these adventures left both of us turned on and I was always trying to get something started when we got home. The teasing would have my wife feeling randy but as soon as my pants came down & exposed the panties her mood changed. The panties seem to remind her of my inadequacies and the sex becomes less playful. She will usually make me keep the panties on meaning my white dick is not going to be getting any attention. I will go down on her but once fully aroused she likes to use her black vibrator to finish. If she is not too focused she may notice me playing with myself through the panties and will either tell me I am not allowed to touch it or she will tease me that someday I may get to do that watching her with a black boyfriend. I have a hard time understanding why I enjoy this treatment, and she seems to enjoy being more in control but still says she does not want anything beyond fantasy play.

Does anyone have stories about being exposed wearing panties? Although it hasn't happened to me I find the possibility exciting & terrifying.

Panty Challenge
An interesting challenge I ran across but have not been able to find the webpage again. Here is the basic jist.

Find some girly stationary & write a note (the contents outlined below). Put the note in a red envelope or small gift bag & take with you.

Wear your panties to the mall & buy a $50 gift card to someplace like Victoria's Secret. Find a public area where there are other people around. Leave the red envelope/gift bag with the note in an area where someone will notice it' Take up a position where you can observe someone finding the note but try not to be too noticeable. Wait to see what happens next.

The message in the note will read:
There is a man wearing women's panties who has a $50 gift card. Find this man & show him the note & he will give you the gift card.

[QUOTE="Smolder, post: 1625313, member: 46486" Since she has found out she has taken over my panty wearing. She decides when I should wear them, and frequently chooses this when we go out with friends for the evening. Often making comments like she might expose our secret but never going that far. Once we were at a friends home and after several drinks she suggested we should try out their hot tub. Since we did not have swimsuits she said everyone should just get in wearing their underwear knowing it would reveal I was wearing panties. The husband was all for it but luckily his wife shot the idea down, likely noticing her husband was a bit too enthusiastic for the opportunity to see my wife in her wet underwear.

Does anyone have stories about being exposed wearing panties? Although it hasn't happened to me I find the possibility exciting & terrifying.[/QUOTE]
The day is going to come when she exposes your secret for real. You had better decide if this is a hard limit or not. If it is a hard limit, you should put an end to it now, before your boss or family finds out. If it is only friends in a hot tub, they may put it down to some mild transvestitism, but the lady in your story sounds a touch too straight-laced to merely laugh it off. (Accidental but fun pun.)

Other than telling a sales girl what I’m wearing or like to wear to give her an idea of my needs I had a girl in an adult store fitting me for my first ever corset.
As we had the door open(she can’t go in with a customer) she had mectake my shirt off. That pulled my panties up in the back. As she was lashing the corset to fit me she noticed them. With about 5 or 6 people in the store she asked loudly & tried to sound a bit surprised (she knew I was a sissy fem fag at the time) “Are you wearing PINK PANTIES?” Everyone in the store had to hear & know I an instant that a sissy panty boi was in the store.
I of course answered yes & she said that it was awesome!
I loved it!!!!

CC

Other than telling a sales girl what I’m wearing or like to wear to give her an idea of my needs I had a girl in an adult store fitting me for my first ever corset.
As we had the door open(she can’t go in with a customer) she had mectake my shirt off. That pulled my panties up in the back. As she was lashing the corset to fit me she noticed them. With about 5 or 6 people in the store she asked loudly & tried to sound a bit surprised (she knew I was a sissy fem fag at the time) “Are you wearing PINK PANTIES?” Everyone in the store had to hear & know I an instant that a sissy panty boi was in the store.
I of course answered yes & she said that it was awesome!
I loved it!!!!

CC
She sounds like a fun salesperson. I would have asked her out on a date, but I am sure that your Mrs. would not have approved. Maybe you could let all the wannabes from Michigan know where to do their sissy shopping.

She sounds like a fun salesperson. I would have asked her out on a date, but I am sure that your Mrs. would not have approved. Maybe you could let all the wannabes from Michigan know where to do their sissy shopping.
Well I have talked with her about it & im sure she’ll go black at some point. With or without hubby. She says he can’t dominate her the way she needs. She’d like him to be at least bi & she sees it in him, but he won’t admit to it. Probably gonna need a Bull to ******* feed him first.
I have told her she could join us but that I’m there for black cock too, but also would eat her creampies & ******* her piss if she desired.

Fredricks is gone now & they LOVED sissies shopping in their store. Lovers Lane boutique is a great , both Kohl’s & Penny’s have some nice stuff, & I also get a few things from Cirilla’s

Back