Hubby Wearing the Panties

there is an adult/lingerie/costume store in dallas. I went in there in guy clothes (lingerie underneath of course) and aske for some help the female clerk. I asked if they had some size 12 heels in men’s sizes. She looked a little awkward at first but then be came very friendly. They didn’t have the heels so then I asked for a sexy maids outfit. She asked me what the special occasion? I showed he a pic of one on my phone and told her my wife wanted me to get one for the weekend to serve her and her Black Bull. She thought it was the coolest thing ever. Very humiliating and exciting for me..♥️♥️♥️♥️

there is an adult/lingerie/costume store in dallas. I went in there in guy clothes (lingerie underneath of course) and aske for some help the female clerk. I asked if they had some size 12 heels in men’s sizes. She looked a little awkward at first but then be came very friendly. They didn’t have the heels so then I asked for a sexy maids outfit. She asked me what the special occasion? I showed he a pic of one on my phone and told her my wife wanted me to get one for the weekend to serve her and her Black Bull. She thought it was the coolest thing ever. Very humiliating and exciting for me..♥️♥️♥️♥️
It’s one of the best feelings that you’ll ever experience and I crave it all the time

Should hubby always been allowed to measure himself against your bull, too?

View attachment 362678
YES! This moment was the one that is imprinted in my mind more than any other and really cemented my feelings. The second my man laid his cock over the top of mine (twice as long 3-4 times as thick) and told me that now I know what a man looks like and that I had an overgrown clit and was made to submit it is really hard to argue when its right there in front of you. So emasculating.

My hubby is always in panties...giggle Any other ladies keep their hubbies like this? Which ones do you like best? my favorite for him is the pink.
View attachment 366556View attachment 366558View attachment 366559View attachment 366560View attachment 366561View attachment 366562View attachment 366563
He is a lucky man
We cannot compete with the Black man but we can compete with the white woman for the black mans attention!

Back